1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"Canada Decides - 1993" - Canada 1993, by Principled Conservative

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

A new scenario is now up:

"Canada Decides - 1993" - Canada 1993, by Principled Conservative

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

This is a pretty good scenario, like all of HRC's. A give it 5/5. It's not perfect (ie, the National Post didn't exist back in 1993) but still one of the most interesting elections to play through.

This is a pretty good scenario, like all of HRC's.  A give it 5/5.  It's not perfect (ie, the National Post didn't exist back in 1993) but still one of the most interesting elections to play through.

Oops! :blink: I forgot about that. Maybe I'll reeplace it with the Alberta Report in the next update. :)

Thanks to Keith the issues error which pops up has been resolved.  Any more changes anyone would recommend?  :huh:

Anthony deserves kudos as well as me. I was following up on a what-turned-out-to-be correct suggestion as to what he thought was causing the error.

Keith

I won 22 seats with the National Party but I didnt get coalition me no happy. :angry:

I tried playing this (PM4UK) and got a lot of error messages. One right at thte beginning and then three weeks before the end so many I had to close the game. I am using all but the latest patch (I've got .06)/. I tried playing with the National party changed the stats of the leader.

I tried playing this scenario as the Liberals in PM4UK and found that I lost seats after every week of polling, even though my momentum ratings were usually higher than my competitors' momentum. The only exception was in the last couple days -- I had 10 seats swing from Liberal to Undecided in Ontario, but then won pretty much all of them in the actual election.

Also, it wouldn't allow me to seek a couple of endorsements because they were regional (Quebec and the Maritimes) and it said "you are not a party for this region" or something like that. Maybe I'm missing something since I'm not Canadian, but I didn't understand this since the Liberals seem to be the biggest party in the Maritimes and second biggest in Quebec.

Anyway, good scenario, but these couple things left me kind of perplexed. Don't know if it could have anything to do with a couple of "issue not found" errors I got at the very beginning.