270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bencohen

i've won as conservative (uk version)

Well, I wouldn't say it's winning with the Tories then, especially not if you've tinkered with the political platform. Try winning as Michael Howard - that's the real challenge!

At what difficulty did you play?

Well, I wouldn't say it's winning with the Tories then, especially not if you've tinkered with the political platform. Try winning as Michael Howard - that's the real challenge!

You really swept the board! Good on you. ;)

"Why the hell are the english there anyway? As they kill with god on their side, They blame it all on the kids and the IRA, and the bastards commit genocide"-John Lennon

Just won as Michael Howard! Can't work out how to post a screen grab of the evidence but here were the results:

Lab 29% - 257 seaths

Con 32% - 273 seats

Lib 26% - 76 seats

Formed Gov with Ulster Union coalition and gained a 'slick' campaign rating.

Can't work out how to post a screen grab of the evidence

Easiest way is as follows:

1) Hit "Print Screen" when the screen you want to capture is up

2) Open Paint and hit "Paste"

There's programs that do this too, but I honestly can't see how they'd make it any easier.

There's programs that do this too, but I honestly can't see how they'd make it any easier.

They allow you to capture parts of the screen that you want and not all of it, or to capture windows perfectly, and you don't need to open Paint, you can simply save what you capture the way you want it, .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpeg, etc...

It depends a lot on what changes he made to the platform. I could play with myself as the tory candidate, and on some issues I would be to the right of Michael Howard, on others I would be to the left. It would still be a realistic platform for the present Tory party. Also The game doesn't include an awful lot of possible candidates. You can play the scenario as Theresa May or Ken Clarke, but not as David Davis yet he is the only one of the three who could conceivably actually be leader of the tory party.

If you run as the Tories on a centrist platform you have an excellent chance of winning. I tried it myself and won the election, but only just. It's not that implausible that the Tories could run on a centrist platform under a more moderate leader, provided it's not too centrist and does have some centre-right policies.

It depends a lot on what changes he made to the platform. I could play with myself as the tory candidate, and on some issues I would be to the right of Michael Howard, on others I would be to the left. It would still be a realistic platform for the present Tory party. Also The game doesn't include an awful lot of possible candidates. You can play the scenario as Theresa May or Ken Clarke, but not as David Davis yet he is the only one of the three who could conceivably actually be leader of the tory party.

My point was that it was unrealistic for THIS particular general election.