270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cycloneprime

Crusader bug

I'm playing the UK game, with the Canada scenario. I'm with the Bloc, and I create a crusader.

However, the crusaders' stats are at 0/0/0.

Bug or am I missing something?

Another thing, still in the same game.

with the endorsers. I was in competition with Martin to get an endorsement from one group. Final score: Martin: 100, Duceppe (me): 102.

The Liberals won it. how come?

Another question, same game.

I just made some fundraising... background foundraising: 3$, Duceppe foundraising: 1656$... what just happened?

I'm playing the UK game, with the Canada scenario. I'm with the Bloc, and I create a crusader.

However, the crusaders' stats are at 0/0/0.

Bug or am I missing something?

It's because:

1- The power of a crusader is much lower than that of a candidate barnstorming (4 or 5 points less IIRC)

2- The power of your themes when you are a less well-established party is downgraded

3- The cumulative effects of 1 and 2 make so that the power of your crusader is 0.

As to the PAC, perhaps if you make the Bloc a regional party, it will stop, try adding the following to the Bloc's party file:

"

@party_national

@end party_national

@party_regional

Quebec

@end party_regional

"

It's because:

1- The power of a crusader is much lower than that of a candidate barnstorming (4 or 5 points less IIRC)

2- The power of your themes when you are a less well-established party is downgraded

3- The cumulative effects of 1 and 2 make so that the power of your crusader is 0.

As to the PAC, perhaps if you make the Bloc a regional party, it will stop, try adding the following to the Bloc's party file:

"

@party_national

@end party_national

@party_regional

Quebec

@end party_regional

"

Do they still get to debate if you do that?

Another thing, still in the same game.

with the endorsers. I was in competition with Martin to get an endorsement from one group. Final score: Martin: 100, Duceppe (me): 102.

The Liberals won it. how come?

I'm guessing the Liberals turn came first. I've had that before, gives an advantage to parties at beginning of the list. It was really annoying... my minor party was on 95-98 of each for I think The Sun, The Mirror and The Times (think of the Momentum!). I put all my PP's in but Labour snatched one, the Tories another so I was left with only the Sun even though I had over 100 in each.

I'm guessing the Liberals turn came first. I've had that before, gives an advantage to parties at beginning of the list. It was really annoying... my minor party was on 95-98 of each for I think The Sun, The Mirror and The Times (think of the Momentum!). I put all my PP's in but Labour snatched one, the Tories another so I was left with only the Sun even though I had over 100 in each.

Yeah, happened to me too....I had 106, Day had 125, I won.