270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Illustrious86

Some Questions

Yea, I'm working on a 1992 scenario, with plans for '79 and possibly a '83 and '87 one too. ('97 and 2001 seem pointless - it's just no contest, even less so than this election and that's saying something!)

#1 I was given a link from which I can download the game five times.  Is this normal?  What is the purpose?

#2 Are there any new scenario's?

#3 How do issues affect my campaign?

James

#1 In case your hard-drive crashes, you stupidly delete a file or something like that. I think it's a plus.

#2 I'm trying to design one but it's a hell of a lot of work, especially compared to P4E. I've decided to put it off until some kind of generic scenario creator or easily editable template file is created.

#3 You get plusses or minuses to your momentum depending on the difference between your position and the region's average opinion where you're campaigning. Good momentum increases the chance that your % share of vote goes up 1%, bad momentum the opposite.

Well I'll still do 2001 and 1997 because they were still elections.

I'm doing 1906 - largely in honour of the premiership of the only Glasgow University Graduate to have become Prime Minister (it began in 1905) - Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman. Will probably take an age though! Going to try to find out exact constituency names and everything!

Aidan