270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin_270

Prime Minister Forever - British Version Update

Hi everybody,

A patch for Prime Minister Forever - British Version has been released.

If you are a Prime Minister Forever - British Version owner and have not received an e-mail regarding the patch, you can e-mail us (contact page). Please include the name and e-mail address you purchased with in the e-mail message.

Changes made:

v. 1.00.4

This version fine-tunes some game play issues, fixes two minor bugs, and changes the start screen graphic.

- chance create foot soldiers reduced if How Well Established rating is less than 5

- reduced amount momentum increases the chance a constituency creates a foot soldier

- fixed scandal release bug

- fixed scripted event bug causing "issue not found" message

- changed how easy and hard levels work

- changed start screen graphic

- changed winner screen graphic

v. 1.00.3

This version fixes two minor bugs and fine-tunes a game-play issue.

- change in 'too close to call' seats now displayed in Est. Seats box without having to scroll down to last set of parties

- news stories on endorsers with particular issue now have correct issue

- if run out of funds and ads halted, can re-start ads once have positive funds

- balanced computer player attack/boast algorithm

v. 1.00.2

This version allows the Candidate Editor to work properly for all scenarios.

- fixed Candidate Editor bug which didn't allow for editing of candidates in scenarios with more than 4 players

v. 1.00.1

- initial release version

If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

- chance create foot soldiers reduced if How Well Established rating is less than 5

- reduced amount momentum increases the chance a constituency creates a foot soldier

This is really good, I like it.

Would it be possible for the next update to change UKIP from an incumbent party to a non-incumbent one?

A really great game and the introduction of party targets is excellent.

Aidan

Anthony Burgoyne, I installed the patch and the game is still hugely messed up for the Tories. My last game they got SEVEN seats. It's beyond ridiculous.

I've never seen Labour fall below 200 but every second game on average the Tories are wiped out.. 25% or less of the vote would be considered wiped out in reality.

What's going on? Is it the events that favor Labour?

BTW, in that last game I spoke about I played UKIP. I got ten seats in total and 4% of the vote. Labour got 41% and 480 seats, Libs got 23% and 110 seats. Conservatives got 19% and 7 seats. I know UKIP and Tories target the same kind of base but surely I couldn't have had that devastating an effect??

Anthony Burgoyne, I installed the patch and the game is still hugely messed up for the Tories. My last game they got SEVEN seats. It's beyond ridiculous.

I've never seen Labour fall below 200 but every second game on average the Tories are wiped out.. 25% or less of the vote would be considered wiped out in reality.

What's going on? Is it the events that favor Labour?

BTW, in that last game I spoke about I played UKIP. I got ten seats in total and 4% of the vote. Labour got 41% and 480 seats, Libs got 23% and 110 seats. Conservatives got 19% and 7 seats. I know UKIP and Tories target the same kind of base but surely I couldn't have had that devastating an effect??

Check out one of the earlier threads....I think it's "This game is so random"...they found an error that allows the computer to run cost-free ads all game long.