Sign in to follow this  
Appel4PM

Premier Dexter

prmdexter.jpg

Minority government, nothing!

Take THAT, Habsfan!

Oh, and no cheating in any way!!!

:P

This is the Nova Scotia I'd like to live in!

Danny Graham didn't win his seat, and Truro-Bible Hill is NDP country, baby!!

prmdexter.jpg

Minority government, nothing!

Take THAT, Habsfan!

Oh, and no cheating in any way!!!

:P

This is the Nova Scotia I'd like to live in!

Danny Graham didn't win his seat, and Truro-Bible Hill is NDP country, baby!!

*Shrugs* I guess.

Darrell Dexter will be a Great Premier for Nova Scotia. Nova Soctia needs a Social Democratic Government realy badly. :)

I don't think Dexter is a social democrat... help me out here Appel or HabsFan?

Darrell Dexter will be a Great Premier for Nova Scotia. Nova Soctia needs a Social Democratic Government realy badly. :)

No, we dont. We are finally on the way to becoming more prosperous, Cape Breton is looking better then it has in years, and the economy is doing fine. We're just fine here, no need to change just for changes sake.

I don't think Dexter is a social democrat... help me out here Appel or HabsFan?

I find it hard to say what a person is in that sense, but the NDP is VERY closely tied to labour groups and that here, but I think Dexter has tried to moderate a tad to gain election.

Not much good, in my mind. Not that they don't have a chance, the opposite. I think the Liberals here are not going to be a major force much longer, and within a few years, the PC/NDP will be the dominant parties.

No, we dont.  We are finally on the way to becoming more prosperous, Cape Breton is looking better then it has in years, and the economy is doing fine.  We're just fine here, no need to change just for changes sake.

I seen the damage what the NSPC's are doing. The NSNDP will win next election. Nova Scotia needs a Social Democratic Governmant.

I seen the damage what the NSPC's are doing. The NSNDP will win next election. Nova Scotia needs a Social Democratic Governmant.

Wow! What a fabulous argument... so many good arguments, I don't know which one's my favourite! :rolleyes:

First off, Darrell Dexter would be a fine Premier. John Hamm has made and broken so many promises, and has just...awful ideas for how to run the province, especially the incinerator thing. That was brilliant and well-thought-out. :(

The Nova Scotia NDP has been running this province for the past 2 years anyway, since Hamm wouldn't have been able to pass any bills without the NDP's support.

John Hamm's answer for every question, from Sunday Shopping to Tax Cuts is, "I won't commit to anything."

He's vague, idealess and a fool. He makes Paul Martin look like Pierre Trudeau when it comes to charisma.

As far as Darrell Dexter's position, he has, much like Gary Doer and Carole James, opted to take a very moderate route for his NDP. He figures that the only way the NSNDP will ever gain power is by becoming a middle-of-the-road party, which is fine. The important thing is that he is still fighting for social democratic things in Nova Scotia, like tuition fees, the environment and public auto insurance.

First off, Darrell Dexter would be a fine Premier. John Hamm has made and broken so many promises, and has just...awful ideas for how to run the province, especially the incinerator thing. That was brilliant and well-thought-out.  :(

The Nova Scotia NDP has been running this province for the past 2 years anyway, since Hamm wouldn't have been able to pass any bills without the NDP's support.

John Hamm's answer for every question, from Sunday Shopping to Tax Cuts is, "I won't commit to anything."

He's vague, idealess and a fool. He makes Paul Martin look like Pierre Trudeau when it comes to charisma.

As far as Darrell Dexter's position, he has, much like Gary Doer and Carole James, opted to take a very moderate route for his NDP. He figures that the only way the NSNDP will ever gain power is by becoming a middle-of-the-road party, which is fine. The important thing is that he is still fighting for social democratic things in Nova Scotia, like tuition fees, the environment and public auto insurance.

Buy back NS Power. :)

They've been using Liberal support for most of their measures. Those two parties are the essentail coalition in the legislature.

I wouldn't call John Hamm a fool. And just because he tends to go with the middle, and run with that. He's actually a very nice guy from what I've seen of him.

Ideology aside, I don't mind Dexter. Seems nice enough also, and pretty smart (HUGE basketball fan, as well). I just don't think the province needs more socilistic advances then now.

So, basically, I like NS as it is, and I'm fine with Mr. Hamm. B)

Mike M, you have no idea about the situation.

They've been using Liberal support for most of their measures.  Those two parties are the essentail coalition in the legislature.

Umm...The last budget wouldn't have passed without NDP support. The Liberals voted against it.

MikeM

if Nova Scotia needs a social democratic government, perhaps they should vote for Belinda Stronach

as we all know, she is a social democrat after all

lets see what she'd do with taxes :lol:

MikeM

if Nova Scotia needs a social democratic government, perhaps they should vote for Belinda Stronach

as we all know, she is a social democrat after all

lets see what she'd do with taxes  :lol:

I wouldn't mind Belinda running NS...

Martin: So, what are you saying, Madame Premier, that Nova Scotia needs an extra 200 million dollars for "random Repairs"? There's not even any specifics here, it's all just under "repairs".

BS: *BIGGG Smile*

Martin: Oh, what the hell....