270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dr abc

Other Election Sims

that nebraska game is not all too easy.

on the hardest level I cant top 25

on the easiest, I purposfully blew all my money early and went bankrupt, and just watched my numbers skyrocket till I won by a huge majoirty :lol:

Update:

The Election-Day (election-day.info) game does work if you make sure to manage your budget so you'll never fall below $0... the game automatically allocates budgets each week in a strange way. If you do that with the latest version you can get through a campaign.

But... the election dynamics seem broken in some way. %'s rise and fall without an obvious cause, I've seen Green 3rd parties win elections and whether I go up or down seems almost random, the only thing I'm sure about is that putting a lot of money into ads is crucial.

Also do any of you guys still have the Nebraska Governor Game? The link isn't working any more. I must have deleted from my hard drive but I would like to play it again

*BUMP*

Anyone got that Nebraska sim?

I'll add another game to the list.

Doonesbury Election Game... a clone of Power Politics with cartoon characters for (I believe) US President 1996.

Doonesbury Election Game... a clone of Power Politics with cartoon characters for (I believe) US President 1996.

I've downloaded that game, as well as Power Politics 1992, and i've tired playing both of them using DOSBox, but for some reason, i can't. Do you (or does anyone else) know how?

Depending on where you got it from, there could be missing files. I think my version required Windows 98 and I think I remember a dll file (VisualBasic package?) which had to be downloaded from the internet and placed in Windows\system32