270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kerry Edwards for President

A few ideas.....

I just thought of a few ideas. How about a little bar on the candidate editor where you can choose what states they are on the ballot in (you can choose all as well). This would be great for Third-Parties/Indies and Favorite-Son Candidates.

In the upcoming primaries version, for independents, can you make it so they have to try to get on the ballot instead of running against people?

Can you have something where when you have a little extra PPs, you can give them to crusader/footsoldiers to increase production?

Can you have something where your spies can steal some of your opponent's money?

And for barnstorming, can you choose how you barnstorm? Example: Meet with School Children, Hold a Rally, Go Hunting, Drive a Tank (+/-5 in that state for that one ;) ), Eat Dinner with locals, etc. And can you have something where you can choose multiple states and start a bus tour?

Oh, and can you have something where you can choose how many issues there are (this would be great for referendums)?

And, last but not least, can you have two new personal attributes: Military Experience and Past Drug Use. For Military Experience, 5 would be a war hero (John Kerry), 4 would be saw active combat, 3 would be did not see active combat but did serve in the military (George Bush), 2 would be served in the military but did not serve all of their time, and 1 would be no military service. For Past Drug Use, 5 Has never used drugs, 4 Used Drugs and has admitted it as a youthful mistake (John Kerry, George Bush), 3 Has used drugs and said they did not regret it, 2 would be used drugs but has never said anything about it, and 1 would be Still uses drugs!

What do you think?

I just thought of a few ideas. How about a little bar on the candidate editor where you can choose what states they are on the ballot in (you can choose all as well). This would be great for Third-Parties/Indies and Favorite-Son Candidates.

Kinda useless...you can just lower their percetages for certain states

In the upcoming primaries version, for independents, can you make it so they have to try to get on the ballot instead of running against people?

What would be the reason? Who would decide? What would the process be?

Can you have something where when you have a little extra PPs, you can give them to crusader/footsoldiers to increase production?

Interesting...

Can you have something where your spies can steal some of your opponent's money?

That's just grand larceny, and would immediatly put your candidate in jail. Too unrealistic.

And for barnstorming, can you choose how you barnstorm? Example: Meet with School Children, Hold a Rally, Go Hunting, Drive a Tank (+/-5 in that state for that one ;) ), Eat Dinner with locals, etc. And can you have something where you can choose multiple states and start a bus tour?

Seems to be needlesly complicated, though the Bus tour is an OK idea(I guess)

Oh, and can you have something where you can choose how many issues there are (this would be great for referendums)?

Seems OK...

And, last but not least, can you have two new personal attributes: Military Experience and Past Drug Use. For Military Experience, 5 would be a war hero (John Kerry), 4 would be saw active combat, 3 would be did not see active combat but did serve in the military (George Bush), 2 would be served in the military but did not serve all of their time, and 1 would be no military service. For Past Drug Use, 5 Has never used drugs, 4 Used Drugs and has admitted it as a youthful mistake (John Kerry, George Bush), 3 Has used drugs and said they did not regret it, 2 would be used drugs but has never said anything about it, and 1 would be Still uses drugs!

Both could be summed up in integrity. They were just major issues in ONE campaign, not all. And I don't think it's right to speculate for drug use.

EDIT: Tags don't seem to work for some reason....

you know what i have grown tired of these, the chances of these getting put in the game are 1to100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. but on the other hand they are intersting and you never know

you know what i have grown tired of these, the chances of these getting put in the game are 1to100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. but on the other hand they are intersting and you never know

yeah, that's kinda true

Hi Hillary '08,

Please see the link, where President Forever is mentioned. I think the idea of an expanded endorser system for PF is a great idea.

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com