270soft Forum

I do still have some issues preventing myself from taking my game to the next level @admin_270 @Zenobiyl

• Do specific issues really matter? The insights I get seem random. It's always experience and integrity at top. If one was to enter a campaign and really focus on something like tax rates or immigration or health care, these are rarely ever top issues.
  • How to pick best issues to barnstorm, rally, or advertise. Or which best to use against opponents? What's more important, the "High/Low" or the +- numbers?  How are +/- related to High/Low? Is a "very high" issue with -1 better than a "medium" with +1? 
  • Percentages per party in Regions (for editing scenarios) - what do they represent? Voter registration? What if they don't add to 100%?
  • What are the differences/effects among barnstorm, rally, policy speech?
  • Endorsements: Does "decided" mean that someone will endorse you, even if not announced and score is only 99? What does "You have reached 95, only PIP/CP will increase..." mean?
  • What are the relative effects and differences among of target, organizational strength, footsoldiers?
  • What does momentum do, and what brings it up or down?
  • What effect do ads and debates have?
  • Can you go over how "spin" works? How does one take advantage of scandals on opponents and mitigate/respond to attacks? I always use auto-spin as I've found this too confusing?
  • What's the priority in importance among: momentum, organizational strength, attributes, food soldiers?
  • Do issues really matter? Issue importances in states are all inherited? Wouldn't certain issues matter more in some states than in others? How to tell?

Still looking forward to a possible game playing guide! :)

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:06 AM, servo75 said:

I do still have some issues preventing myself from taking my game to the next level @admin_270 @Zenobiyl

• Do specific issues really matter? The insights I get seem random. It's always experience and integrity at top. If one was to enter a campaign and really focus on something like tax rates or immigration or health care, these are rarely ever top issues.
  • How to pick best issues to barnstorm, rally, or advertise. Or which best to use against opponents? What's more important, the "High/Low" or the +- numbers?  How are +/- related to High/Low? Is a "very high" issue with -1 better than a "medium" with +1? 
  • Percentages per party in Regions (for editing scenarios) - what do they represent? Voter registration? What if they don't add to 100%?
  • What are the differences/effects among barnstorm, rally, policy speech?
  • Endorsements: Does "decided" mean that someone will endorse you, even if not announced and score is only 99? What does "You have reached 95, only PIP/CP will increase..." mean?
  • What are the relative effects and differences among of target, organizational strength, footsoldiers?
  • What does momentum do, and what brings it up or down?
  • What effect do ads and debates have?
  • Can you go over how "spin" works? How does one take advantage of scandals on opponents and mitigate/respond to attacks? I always use auto-spin as I've found this too confusing?
  • What's the priority in importance among: momentum, organizational strength, attributes, food soldiers?
  • Do issues really matter? Issue importances in states are all inherited? Wouldn't certain issues matter more in some states than in others? How to tell?

Still looking forward to a possible game playing guide! :)

For endorsers, once they reach 95 you have to get them to endorse you by using PIP or CP. The game will automatically give endorsers points up to 95. They may have decided but they have to actually endorse before not being in available. 

To be my understanding Spin works just like it would in real life. You're bringing more attention to a story. Spinning the narrative. 

7 hours ago, SilentLiberty said:

For endorsers, once they reach 95 you have to get them to endorse you by using PIP or CP. The game will automatically give endorsers points up to 95. They may have decided but they have to actually endorse before not being in available. 

To be my understanding Spin works just like it would in real life. You're bringing more attention to a story. Spinning the narrative. 

Why are we only allowed to "spin" up to 10%? 

And personally, do you feel its worth it to spend CP to get endorsements? Usually when I get a boatload of endorsements at 95 Im already on the way to the nomination.