270soft Forum

game is like cookie clicker, spam newspaper ads in states cause theyre cheap + you can make like 60 of them and run them at once and you only lose like 2M if its expensive like Florida.

4 minutes ago, wolves said:

game is like cookie clicker, spam newspaper ads in states cause theyre cheap + you can make like 60 of them and run them at once and you only lose like 2M if its expensive like Florida.

I have tried that and spamming it right before election day and it only seems to help by a couple %. I have tons of momentum and the other candidates have negative momentum and I still lose

there's that guide in the other forum. other than that I haven't seen anything - would like some more tips too. ESPECIALLY about the General election.

I think depending on your candidate, you really need views that align w swing states and you really need to spend on advertising constantly. 

It's accurate in the sense that incumbents have a much easier time with no competition. A lot of the Democratic candidates besides Biden in the game are so far left they alienate most swing state voters. And the number of undecideds in the general is super slim. Ive won relatively early and am still down 6-8 pts on Trump w only like 3-5% undecideds. That's not even taking into account the constant positive momentum Trump has.