270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Does a London Map Exist

Has anyone made a London map?

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Has anyone made a London map?

There is a Greater London map, which I've attached below. There is not, to my knowledge, a map of the City of London, as administratively defined as a separate entity deep within the heart of downtown Greater London, however.

Map - Greater London - 1965-1986 - 2000.bmp

This one is taken from mohamed858585's interesting 2018 local election scenario, but I don't believe credit goes to him originally. These are of the local council boundaries, if you're looking for London Assembly constituencies (although, considering there's a PR element to that that PMI/PI doesn't support, probbably not) I don't think there is one at the moment.

map.bmp

10 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

This one is taken from mohamed858585's interesting 2018 local election scenario, but I don't believe credit goes to him originally. These are of the local council boundaries, if you're looking for London Assembly constituencies (although, considering there's a PR element to that that PMI/PI doesn't support, probbably not) I don't think there is one at the moment.

map.bmp 745.68 kB · 0 downloads

I believe the one I posted is based on Borough boundaries.

Just now, Patine said:

I believe the one I posted is based on Borough boundaries.

Hadn't seen your post! I think mines is the most up to date map, however. There were changes made to the borough boundaries in 2000 which changed the borders which used from the establishments of the council, but nothing too radical.

@Patine @LegolasRedbard

Thanks! I'm considering making a fun scenario sometime in the distant future. Famous literary figures battle for control of London, attempting to dominate the London literary world. Initial numbers will be based on their connections to each part of London. It will be anachronistic -- Shakespeare and Dickens will be in it for instance.