270soft Forum
kirkmans

Some New Player Tips?

Hey guys, game is great but just had a few questions.

1) Why does my EP seem to drain so much during 1 turn at a time vs a week? I rally twice and use 4cp / 9cp and still sometimes lose energy but if I do a week full of rallying with barely any CP left over, why my energy stays stable?

2) How do I get undecideds over the line? Im winning in the polls in lets say Iowa by 4, but some random dude (Webb/O'Malley) come in and get 15% more than what the polls forecasted? My theory is that they are getting all the undecided but I have decent momentum and org strength so im not sure why im getting destroyed so bad (+10)

3) Is the beta worth playing since there are no saves for them?

Thanks!

1. Not sure in this specific case, but EPs are drained if you go over your daily CPs. It should say on the Main Screen on 1 day per turn if you're over.

2. Tough to say without knowing the specifics. Factors are going to include momentum day of and (more importantly) how close your platform is to those undecideds.

3. Yes. Most computers you can just put into sleep mode, which retains your game state.