270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Never Trump Republicans Ramping Up Video Attacks on Trump

Here's a top trending video on Twitter that uses Reagan to attack Trump: 

God I hate Twitter Liberals who swoon over ads like these. Yeah it's effective, but it's from a right wing angle. And Reagan is Responsible for the AIDS Epidemic being worse than it had to be. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, CentristGuy said:

God I hate Twitter Liberals who swoon over ads like these. Yeah it's effective, but it's from a right wing angle. And Reagan is Responsible for the AIDS Epidemic being worse than it had to be. 

I'm not swooning over the content of the ad or in any way praising Reagan. If I'm swooning over anything, it's that we have conservatives using their icon to attack the Republican president. That's what I like about this. I'm clearly aware of Reagan's atrocities. 

23 hours ago, CentristGuy said:

And now we have Ann Coulter apparently becoming a favorite of every liberal blue check twitter activist, oh, and don't forget the Lincoln Project, proudly brought to you by the people that wrote the article "I would have shot Michael Brown in the face" and retweeted by your favorite #resist account SingleBlueWave2020Mom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wolves said:

And now we have Ann Coulter apparently becoming a favorite of every liberal blue check twitter activist, oh, and don't forget the Lincoln Project, proudly brought to you by the people that wrote the article "I would have shot Michael Brown in the face" and retweeted by your favorite #resist account SingleBlueWave2020Mom

This is part and parcel of a broken and failed electoral system where the corrupt party caudillos and the system, as thoroughly rigged, with no real choice, as Russia or Zimbabwe, allow the voters only two choices that are ALLOWED to win, @wolves. These kind of weird, bizarre, and completely counter-intuitive things tend to happen in such a system, where the voters (and endorsers and PAC's) have no TRUE choice in their candidates for high office.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, vcczar said:

I'm not swooning over the content of the ad or in any way praising Reagan. If I'm swooning over anything, it's that we have conservatives using their icon to attack the Republican president. That's what I like about this. I'm clearly aware of Reagan's atrocities. 

Sorry bruv. You've misinterpreted. It's my fault for sounding as if I'm referring to you. :)