270soft Forum
Buke Banella

Import Campaign into Beta

Hey guys!! I cant find anyone posting about this and your help would be greatly appreciated! How do I import my campaign I created into Beta President Infinity. I cant seem to do it via Zip or Folder options but maybe I just cant find it.

4 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Can you be more specific - where exactly are you encountering a difficulty?

Thanks for the reply. 
I have a user campaign on my regular President Infinity game, but today I downloaded the Beta version (newest) and I dont know how to import my user campaign into that game.

@Buke Banella

First, you shouldn't have to import your existing user designed campaigns. They should already be there in the Beta.

Second, can you link the the user designed campaign so I can test it out on the latest Beta?

6 hours ago, admin_270 said:

@Buke Banella

First, you shouldn't have to import your existing user designed campaigns. They should already be there in the Beta.

Second, can you link the the user designed campaign so I can test it out on the latest Beta?

None of my other campaigns are United States - 2020 lukes v.zipthere but I exported this campaign from the regular PI and into Beta.

That's strange. The game uses the same folder for user designed campaigns. Can you tell me what the path is for the user designed campaign folder in the old version, and in the Beta?

7 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

That's strange. The game uses the same folder for user designed campaigns. Can you tell me what the path is for the user designed campaign folder in the old version, and in the Beta?

How do I figure that out? Sorrrryyyy!!

Thank you so much! I am not sure what I am looking for as far as what a path is but I appreciate all your help and I hope you figure out what it is! Thanks again