270soft Forum
vcczar

Trump's Art of War

Part of me wonders if Trump is trying to build up a ton of awfulness (posting White Supremacy tweets, allowing Russians to target US troops, Coronavirus response imbecility, etc., etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum) just to get it all out now so people forget about it in October. 

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Part of me wonders if Trump is trying to build up a ton of awfulness (posting White Supremacy tweets, allowing Russians to target US troops, Coronavirus response imbecility, etc., etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum) just to get it all out now so people forget about it in October. 

Apparently the only source for the "Russian bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan," is a single, highly dubious and ulterior-motive-ridden Neoconservative "think-tank," that was then parroted by several "news" sources on face value.

4 hours ago, Patine said:

Apparently the only source for the "Russian bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan," is a single, highly dubious and ulterior-motive-ridden Neoconservative "think-tank," that was then parroted by several "news" sources on face value.

Unfortunately, this is the vast majority of most "news" lately.  It is somewhat sad that most US-based journalism relies more on sensationalism than on accuracy.

On the plus side, I have found myself doing more research and drawing my own conclusions regarding headline news over the past several years.  Hopefully there are others out there doing the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, vcczar said:

Ah were going back to the white supremacist crap again, huh?

6 hours ago, servo75 said:

Ah were going back to the white supremacist crap again, huh?

Trump was retweeting some of his followers shouting "White Power!" yesterday

20 hours ago, vcczar said:

Trump is trying to build up a ton of awfulness (posting White Supremacy tweets, allowing Russians to target US troops, Coronavirus response imbecility, etc., etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum) just to get it all out now so people forget about it in October

Remember what was happening in summer 2016? One media uproar after another about this comment or that.

7 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Remember what was happening in summer 2016? One media uproar after another about this comment or that.

Yeah, I remember.