Jump to content
270soft Forum
NYConservative

Turns out I missed a lot.

Recommended Posts

So, I've been gone for quite a while (and I'm assuming @Patinedidn't notice with all those pings), and I've missed a whole lot. If anyone wants to try to inform me of shit that y'all think I don't know about now, feel free. Just felt like posting this, the account isn't dead yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYConservative said:

Just felt like posting this, the account isn't dead yet.

Oh, shucks! it was a beautiful (if highly insincere and phoned-in) funeral. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

Oh, shucks! it was a beautiful (if highly insincere and phoned-in) funeral. :P

At least I got one! Don't worry though, we can redo it in about a year or two 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

At least I got one! Don't worry though, we can redo it in about a year or two 👀

Have you got a discord? We have a discord for RP planning and general conversation and stuff now if you’d want to join up. I think I remember you doing one of the RPs (though I may be misremembering)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Herbert Hoover said:

Have you got a discord? We have a discord for RP planning and general conversation and stuff now if you’d want to join up. I think I remember you doing one of the RPs (though I may be misremembering)

I do in fact, I have done an RP here I do believe however I don't really remember considering it was at best late 2018-early 2019. Do you have an invite link or code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYConservative said:

I do in fact, I have done an RP here I do believe however I don't really remember considering it was at best late 2018-early 2019. Do you have an invite link or code?

https://discord.gg/uumV8D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...