270soft Forum
The Blood

2020 Parliamentarian US Election RP Poll

Low Player Effort 2020 Parliamentarian US Election RP Poll(Full Info In Comments)  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do You Have The Time And Interest To Participate In a 2020 US Election RP, In Which The US Has Transitioned To A Proportional Parliamentarian System?

• Yes, I have the time and interest to play.
    • I may have the time and interest to play.
    • No, I have not the time, or perhaps the interest, to participate.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/2020 at 02:00 PM

as are mine

I think I need to post my events for this turn, if not, please ignore this post @Mr.Blood

The PPA launches a new ad in New England "Accomplishments". 

Male Narrator: "The Unity Party is encouraging voters to think hard this November, and the Progressive Party Agrees. This November we want you to ask the question; What has Olympia Snowe ever done for you? Did she help expand access to healthcare? Nope, she voted against Obamacare, and opposes further efforts to fix the American Healthcare system. Did she work to protect immigrants? No, Snowe voted against the DREAM Act, and voted to make English the official language of the United States. What about abortion rights? In 2005 Olympia Snowe helped push Samuel Alito into the Supreme Court, one the most conservative voices on the bench, and a routine opponent of a woman's right to choose. Elizabeth Warren meanwhile, has a history of fighting for everyday people. She was the brain behind the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which helps hold banks, and other financial institutions accountable. In the Senate, Warren has fought for continued regulations on the financial industry, to prevent another economic crash like we saw in 2009, and worked to expand America's social safety net. Vote for Elizabeth Warren, and the Progressive Party on November 3rd, there is no alternative.

Elizabeth Warren campaigns in Seattle Washington, talking about the PPA's plan to eliminate student debt through quantitative easing, which would also help boost gross domestic product, narrow the widening racial wealth gap and liberate millions of Americans from a financial albatross that previous generations never had to contend with.

Richard Ojeda gives a speech in Houston, Texas.

"I'm very proud to be co-leader of the Progressive Party, because this is the people's party, and next January, we will restore the government to the people of this country. One of our first priorities when we get into office will be to construct full employment economy, that doesn't require constant war. If we have to depend on war, we're in sad shape in this country. You know, that's really the argument that the Communists make. They say our society won't work unless we have a war going on. Now, frankly, I don't believe that. At the end of WWII, we had full employment after that war. And the reason is that we set about doing the things we needed to do that we couldn't do with the war on. Now, those problems are still here. We need new housing, new environmental protection programs, and if we stop the waste that's going on due to our constant state of war, we can provide a job for every man and woman who wants to work. And we pledge to pursue that. Let the opposition collect their $20 million in secret money from the privileged few, and let us find one million ordinary Americans who will contribute $25 each to this campaign, a million-member club with members who will not expect special favors for themselves, but a better land for us all. Thank you.

Edited by WVProgressive

(I'm still kinda busy, but I can release some quick events to keep this moving)

Gary Johnson and Justin Amash travel to Idaho, where they speak about protecting civil liberties, and privacy

Justin Amash travels to Denver, to talk about the need to legalize recreational drugs, and free criminals who were locked up for Drug offenses

Justin Amash appears on Fox News, to talk about the need for a Libertarian Party, and why to Vote Gold