270soft Forum
Mr.Blood

2020 Parliamentarian US Election RP Poll

Low Player Effort 2020 Parliamentarian US Election RP Poll(Full Info In Comments)  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do You Have The Time And Interest To Participate In a 2020 US Election RP, In Which The US Has Transitioned To A Proportional Parliamentarian System?

• Yes, I have the time and interest to play.
    • I may have the time and interest to play.
    • No, I have not the time, or perhaps the interest, to participate.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/2020 at 02:00 PM

And as a note, this does not mean that the events are real in-game, just that if @Edouard wants me too, I will roll dice on their effect. 

This is just for good fun, and @Edouard did state his reasoning to me for this, and he has a valid complaint which I will give a solution to tomorrow.

(Of course I didn’t want to hurt anyone or make derail the rp, this was purely humoristic. So this makes a bit more sense, and for that the themes of the previous humoristic RP continues, I change it that way while keeping initial events! @Cenzonico, sorry it’s less fun now ☹ )

The dems reveals the TRUE intent behind their communication campaign

Andrew Cuomo second part of the event in Florida :

A journalist : But why are talking about a sphere which takes 7 000 000 mds of dollars?

Andrew Cuomo : It was a note to get your attention.

As you well know cap canaveral is one of the best known Florida sites of the country ! We may not have a whole galactic Empire, but we may have one of the best basis in this country for space exploration.

And what we want to do it to increase funding for spatial research because we know that China will concurrence us in the next decade. 

Nebraska Andrew Cuomo second part of the event :

A journalist : But why are you talking about dinosaurs?

Andrew Cuomo : Because it is important to increase funding in natural science research and education, and we are committed to it. 

Any kind of research is important, if you remember Rand Paul denounced the research on Japanese Quail with cocaine and risky sex habits.

WATCH | Rand Paul blasts taxpayer-funded study over quail sex ...

As you may know, this research is very important to test drugs and its actions on quail because the results on quails can be compared to humans.

And just like the quails, the whole research in natural science is important and I commit to increase the funding in it.

California :

A journalist : Do you know how many people are going to photoshop you in snop dogg costume?

Andrew Cuomo : They can ! Because I wanted to spot the light on  something very important for our party. The democratic party commits to support American culture and artists, especially the poorer ones. American culture is renown through the world, and we want to help States promoting their artists.

I thought it was realistic 😄 I want a Death Star! 

2 hours ago, Edouard said:

(Of course I didn’t want to hurt anyone or make derail the rp, this was purely humoristic. So this makes a bit more sense, and for that the themes of the previous humoristic RP continues, I change it that way while keeping initial events! @Cenzonico, sorry it’s less fun now ☹ )

It'a fine. A little humor is always nice. (Insert emoji here)

Sorry everyone, but because @TheMiddlePolitical  and myself have not posted events, I am still working out the new system for polling, I will be semi-busy today, because I am enjoying an every 2-day system, and because we still have a debate going which is slowing down(And I want to reignite it), I will be delaying polling until tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, Mr.Blood said:

Sorry everyone, but because @TheMiddlePolitical  and myself have not posted events, I am still working out the new system for polling, I will be semi-busy today, because I am enjoying an every 2-day system, and because we still have a debate going which is slowing down(And I want to reignite it), I will be delaying polling until tomorrow. 

Yeah I will get them in, Last final exam today! 

You all can start campaigning for today, as I don't know when I'll have debate reactions + polling(Using the new system) out today.

Another busy day for me...

EDIT: Gonna add stuff to the events now that I got some time.

Event 1: Lee campaigns in Pennsylvania on Religious Freedom.

"Pennsylvania was founded on religious freedom, something that the Quakers established as a human right. Although politically diverse, Pennsylvania has always been open and free about their social freedoms. People deserve to be treated equally, and religious freedom is a big part of that. We need to get over the animosity towards other religions developed during the War on Terror, and instead focus the effort on uniting our people domestically. Funds spent oversees to obstruct religious freedom is clearly a violation of American values, and we shall not stand for that."

Event 2: Scott moves forward the minority campaign into Mississippi.

"Mississippi was what was considered the "deepest south you can get", especially before the civil rights acts passed. People that looked like me were judged as subhuman at levels comparable to the undesirables in Nazi Germany. We have moved forward since then however, and have healed not only as a State, but as a Country. We have been making heavy strides this campaign to reach out to minorities across the United States not only because we understand the issues that they face every day, but because we are making a strong effort to change our nation's outlook on racism. Equality is a value that nearly everyone wishes true, but view actually practice without any bias whatsoever. We need to end any programs leftover from the past that discriminate, and following that, we need to implement programs to attack income inequality, especially those among minorities. Together, as a community, we can make the lives of our neighbors who are not as fortunate as us better through respect, charity, and honest living.

Event 3: Cruz goes back to Texas to host a pie eating competition fundraiser in honor of being pied.

Cruz and his staff prepare a pie eating competition in honor of being pied earlier in the campaign. After cracking a few jokes with the crowd, and giving a stump speech about the party's values, the competition begins. Cruz himself participates, making it within the top ten, losing to a bunch of young middle aged males resembling the average American. "The average American" Cruz later says, "Represents the soul of this nation. We come together not only to better our own interests, but to have fun, together. Our campaign is much more than politics: it is about our honest, God-given, reality. We see someone down, and many of us are naturally inclined to give a helping hand to each other. Our campaign wants to match that humanity! We honestly believe that we can remove much of the hate from politics, and return to a place where, although we may disagree on policy, every American can feel at home in a country that loves them with open arms." Cruz, after giving a good speech, finished the event by taking another pie to the face, but this one was on purpose, as the winner of the pie eating contest got to choose who to pie, and who would not want to have fun by pieing a politician?

Finals studying day, so sorry about this

1. Porter campaigns across Sacramento, highlighting health care policies of the CNP

2. Porter blasts the DSA in Los Angeles as insufficiently powerful to defend Californian interests at a national scale

3. Porter barnstorms Northern Cali

Republican Party

Nikki Haley campaigns alongside Lindsey Graham aacross South Carolina, showing the true power of South Carolina, a sort of Latino woman and the melting ice cream that is Lindsey Graham,

Lindsey Graham holds a rally at Clemson University, audience prays he makes sense for once,

"Hello South Carolina, my my what it feels like to be in the best economy of my life! If you back the Republican Party, you are backing limitless opportunities, with a strong economy, very low unemployment, who know what America is capable of!"
(1/3)

At a rally in Jacksonville, Governor Ron DeSantis praises Trump and the Republican Party,

"Trump is not like other politicians, and when I say that, I mean that he is able to do what few other politicians have done. Trump, Mitch McConnell and the entire Republican Party fights for our interests, they have managed to put an end to putting political interests over that of the people, they are upholding our democracy is unforeseen ways"

(2/3)

Mike Pence speaks to voters in Saint Paul, Minnesota, about how the Democrats continue to stagnate congress with their "my way or the highway" kind of attitude, and how America suffers because of it,

(3/3)

Elizabeth Warren talks about Medicare for All while in Chicago.

Richard Ojeda campaigns in Nashville, Tennessee, attacking the Republicans for failing to "Drain the Swamp", like they promised four years ago.

Kevin de Leon campaigns in Los Angeles, talking about the PPA's support for a Path to Citizenship for current undocumented immigrants.

Gary Johnson campaigns in Denver, talking about Marijuana legalization at a Federal Level

Justin Amash campaigns in rural Oregon, talking about a free market 

Justin Amash, Rand Paul and Thomas Massie barnstorm in Kentucky, talking about protecting civil liberties and the Constitution

Bernie Sanders campaigns on the west coast, CA,OR,and WA

AOC campaigns in NY,VT,MA,MN

Thalib campaigns in MN,MI,and NY

Debate reactions and polling using the new system are being worked on now. Sorry, for the delay, as I was extremely busy today. 

Crist campaigns in the Southwest (AZ,NV and CO)

Mary Landrieu campaigns in the South (Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia)

Joe Donnelly campaigns in Indiana

Olympia Snowe rallies in New York on electoral reform

Olympia Snowe and Angus King campaign through Maine and other New England states on leadership and experience.

Unity Party releases a second ad campaign in Alaska with a focus on representing the state better in DC.

Debate Media Reactions!

Winners:
CNP - California Independence was given a strong discussion, and with nearly half of the debate stage backing the idea of a Referendum, the CNP rode out of the debate with serious legitimacy. Porter also was able to attract many Progressives as she lambasted the Republicans and True Conservatives on stage. (Was given a 10 by me, rolled a 5, combined making a debate score of 15) @Hestia11

PPC: Championing a series of key points on Climate Change, COVID -19, and Campaign Finance Reform, the Progressives came swinging, attracting a series of Democrats and DSA supports who are looking for a Left-Wing champion. (Was given a 9 by me, rolled a 4, combined producing a score of 13) @WVProgressive

The True Conservatives: Despite at face value having a mediocre performance, it appears that McConnell's bomb on the debate stage, and a humble connection to Conservatives on the ideals of community, were both enough to create a strong win for the seemingly stagnant Party. (Was given a 7 by me, rolled a 5, combined had a 12) @Kingthero

Mediocre Performances/No One Pays Attention To Your Party:

The Humanity Front: Despite having a seemingly strong debate, with UBI and Democracy Dollars receiving a serious debate and support from other Parties, the star preformances in the PPC and CNP overshadowed the Party (Was given a 7 by me, rolled a 1, leaving a total of 8.) @Mr.Blood

The Democratic Party: Despite giving a strong orating instinct, Cuomo did give what was needed last night, a killing instinct. Lost in the chaos and performances of other Parties, Cuomo is looking at a small loss from this debate as the PPC and CNP rise.
(Was given a 6, rolled a 2, leaving a total of 8.) @Edouard

The DSA: Faded into the night, with no real news. (Was given a 4, rolled a 4, leaving an 8 ) @TheMiddlePolitical

The Unity Party: Despite being a strong voice in the initial half, Olympia was shut out in the second. Nothing else to say, really, pure, pure, average. (Was given a 6, rolled a 2, leaving a total of  8 ) @Zenobiyl

The Centre Bloc:  Gave strong points in some areas, but mostly faded out of mind, and fumbled when attacked by the PPC. (Was given a 4, rolled a 3, leaving a total of 7) @TheLiberalKitten

The Republic's Defenders: Was given a moment to spearhead an attack on McConnel, yet was lost to the conversation, and spoke once, spending that time opening the door for other candidates. (Was given a 4, rolled a 2, leaving a score of 6) @Cenzonico

Losers:
 The Libertarian Party: Spoke once, only to support another candidate on stage, and to issue a weak attack on Stimulus Bills released by Congress. Small Party, but still hurt by the debate. (Was given a 3, rolled a 1, ending with a score of 4) @MishFox

The Republican Party: Was attacked on all sides, and tried to excuse Republican failings on Corona by framing the Virus' effects as, "Inevitable", by pointing to the economy created by Republicans, cared about by few at this point, and by excusing inaction as principled stand-taking, all when he could have just pinned the blame. Gave short defenses, and was lost in the chaos, when he could have been defending himself. (Given a 0, rolled a 1, ended with 1) @BetOnBeto

Also, my events for last turn(I forgot about these).

Campaigns in Washington, Oregon, and Ohio.

Polling work begins now! I will explain the new system when I determine your scores!

1. John Kasich campaigns in the state of Nevada. 

2. Jeb Bush annouces his support of the Republic's Defenders, campaigns in Tallahassee.

3. The Republic's Defenders ramps up campaign infrastructure in California, North Carolina, Florida. 

Just to notify everyone, something I did not expect, but should have, just came up, and I will need to delay polling until tomorrow morning, I will already be setting tomorrow as another day for our current turn, due to some people not being done, so polling will be out by 8 AM CST tomorrow, at the latest.

The new polling system is in effect! I will grade your effort on a scale of 1 to 10, and will combine that with a D10 roll! Any rolls at or above 18 can go viral, and I will excuse you of full grading if you are truly unable to put effort in on a particular day! I will be very easy on you guys the this and next polling session, because you did not know.

On 5/6/2020 at 12:46 PM, Kingthero said:

Event 1: Lee hold Pro-Business event in New York

"New York has always been the staple of the business community, especially with its dominion over local politics. New York has also put in more money into our Government than it takes out. With our Government expanding beyond the traditional Presidency, States need to have a clear grasp on their local economies. This also means, however, that the local political dominions are going to conflict with the national interests due to coalitions. The True Conservatives, however, understand this, and we will work hard to promote business interests as a strong alternative to the rapidly expanding anti-business progressive movements in the State."

Event 2: Scott rides Minority Momentum into Florida

"Our minority movement is not just one to empower african americans, but it is also one to empower hispanics and latinos. Public opinion has been fearful of people like us, because people associate "illegal" with our hispanic and latino people, and "poor" with our african american people. These attacks are just wrong! We need to stand up for our traditions and cultures, and make sure that our identities are not lost just because we are stereotyped!

Event 3: Cruz takes a trip to Louisiana after Disappointments in Texas

"Louisiana has been a melting pot of it own stature, just like our country is a meltiong pot on the national scale. We have French populations, strong religious communities throughout the state, immigrants that thrive, african american communities that uphold culture, and more! However, these communities are at risk if not at greater risk of falling behind the rest of the country just because they are different. It is time we treat everyone equally, and allow for values and traditions we hold true to thrive."

Event 1: Effort Score: 9  D10 Roll: 8  Total: 17 A strong reception is given by Conservatives in response to the event, and even some Republicans leaving the Party find the Conservatives as a home.

Event 2: Event Score: 8  D10 Roll: 6  Total: 14 Goes well, and the plethora of Conservative Minorities left behind by Republicans invite the True Conservatives.

Event 2: Event Score: 8 D10 Roll: 2 Total: 10 Goes okay, but no real gain. Overall, strong week.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, Zenobiyl said:

Event 1: Olympia Snowe holds rallies in California on Californian Independence

3AC54AF4-0764-453E-89FD-2788CDB91DA6.jpeg.5e903df3cd779e9bf8940db856f1ee23.jpeg

“Hello California!”

”There has been talk recently about Californian Independence, and I believe it is a question the American people have been avoiding for too long.”

”California deserves a chance to choose their future for themselves. They deserve a chance to vote on their destiny; with or without the United States.”

”That is why, when I take over the reigns of government, my first action will be to hold a statewide referendum on Californian Independence.

”If independence is what the majority of people want, it is what they deserve. The future of nations will not be left to parliament, but to the wills of every man, woman, and child. That is the true meaning of our democracy.”

Event 2: Olympia Snowe runs an ad campaign across New England with a focus on foreign policy (Attacks Republicans)

74BD6E94-FA98-4872-8D3A-6F1330BA5B95.jpeg.25b3d164012c9b4045e8284257b88299.jpeg

“Under Trump, the national debt skyrocketed. Under Trump, we abandoned our allies. Under Trump, we withdrew from international affairs.”

”The republicans want us to be alone.”

”Vote Olympia Snowe, for a united America. Vote Olympia Snowe for an America that works with nations, and not against them.”

Event 3: Olympia Snowe holds rallies in New England on unity

3F2EE00D-6632-4243-95AD-2051F4C4FFC6.jpeg.2d9bc357deca51a565344598ad2f68b0.jpeg

”For many years bad actors have tried to divide America along arbitrary boundaries. We are not the divided states of America though, are we?”

”I named this party the Unity Party, because Unity is something we desperately need in these trying times.”

”I am my brother’s keeper, I am my sister’s keeper, it’s that mentality of cooperation that makes America work!”

”If you are like us, you are welcome. If you are tired of the nonsense and the noise, you have a home with us.”

Event 1: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 11 California is seemingly receptive.

Event 2: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 7  Total Score: 13 A fairly strong attack weakens a damaged Party.

Event 3: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 5 Total Score: 12 A call to unity resonates with some voters. Overall, slightly strong week.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:45 PM, Hestia11 said:

California National Party Campaigning

(1/3) Katie Porter campaigns in Sacramento, California, on the steps of the legislature, to say that she is pleasantly surprised by the support for a California Independence Referendum in the coming years. She says that it is hardly a mistake, seeing as the party is now by far the largest in California at these times. 

(2/3) Katie Porter attacks the current administration during a visit to Los Angeles. "We've seen them not send PPE to California, while satisfying all of what Florida wanted. We are tired of being treated as second class citizens. We deserve a future, we deserve our rights!"

(3/3) Porter campaigns across Northern California, to try and break the right-wing's grip on the region. 

Event 1: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 10  Total Score: 17 A strong reception makes the event a show of force.

Event 2: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 11 Average reception, with some laughing at the idea California is underprivileged, and others agreeing, but overall good.

Event 3: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 9  Total Score: 15 A strong day in a commonly Right-Wing area. Overall, strong week.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:04 PM, WVProgressive said:

Richard Ojeda campaigns in Kentucky, talking about the PPA's plan to fix the Opioid Epidemic

Tammy Baldwin talks about the PPA's support for LGBTQ community while at a rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Julian Castro appeals to latino voters in Texas.

Event 1: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 10  Total Score: 16 A strong reception is given in the people of Kentucky, as many have felt the effects of the Opioid epidemic.

Event 2: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 8  Total Score: 14 The PPC may be on the road to becoming champions on the LGBTQ community.

Event 3: Effort Score 5   D10 Roll 6  Total Score: 11 A better than average day, with no real news. Overall, a good week, combined with the debate news.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, MishFox said:

Gary Johnson campaigns in Texas with Ron Paul, talking about the need for privacy protections and anti-surveillance measures.

Justin Amash attends a Q and A at Michigan University, where he emphasizes that the Libertarian Party is not only a right-wing party, but the party of freedom and liberty. He goes on to say that moderate and left-Libertarians are welcome in the Party as well. He then goes on to talk about issues that will impact young people, like the rising debt and endless wars.

Justin Amash rallies in rural California, talking about the Independence Push. 

"We are one America. Together we have made it through a civil war, two world wars, depressions, natural disasters, terror attacks and so much more. We are stronger united and together. When California confronted wildfires, the whole of America stepped in to help. I want the people of California to know that the Libertarian Party will always fight for you. You have a place in our America." 

Event 1: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 6  Total Score: 12 A better than average day in Texas.

Event 2: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 11 An okay day in Michigan.

Event 3: Effort Score: 8  D10 Roll: 7  Total Score: 15 A strong day in California. Overall, strong week, likely absorbing a bad debate's blow.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, BetOnBeto said:

Republican Party
1. Donald Trump holds a rally in Pittsburgh, PA, talks about how he’s bringing back jobs, has created a dream economy, but if Democrats are elected, that will disappear quickly, taxes will spiral out of control,

2. Mitch McConnell holds a rally in Lexington, KY, to talk about how we need to elect the Republican Party, in order to defend our right to bear arms, to defend our loved ones,

3. Ron Desantis holds a rally in Orlando, FL, talking about how much Florida has changed for the better because of the Trump administration,

Event 1: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 2  Total Score: 9 A worse than average day in the state.

Event 2: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 6  Total Score: 12 A strong day in Kentucky

Event 3: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 1  Total Score: 7 A worse day in Florida concludes a bad week for Republicans.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:08 PM, Cenzonico said:

1: The Republic's Defenders announces that they will pull out completely of the New England region, citing its coalitionship with the Unity Party where it already dominates. Any resources and organization we had will be handed over to the Unity Party.

2: John Kasich holds a rally in Bakersfield, CA where he talks about defending the second amendment and how Kasich is committed to defend this basic, constitutional right. 

3. The Republic's Defenders runs a ad hitting Texas about "Respecting the Sanctity of Human Life" (It's a ad about Kasich being pro-life and how he will stand up to organizations such as Planned Parenthood and NARAL.)

Event 1: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 7  Total Score: 14 A strong show of coalition unity, many agree.

Event 2: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 2  Total Score: 8 Could have been a better swing through the state.

Event 3: Effort Score: 7  D10 Roll: 3  Total Score: 10 A strong ad is undercut by some saying the Defenders have pushed too far Right for the Party's base, focusing on staunch Conservative issues over the week. A better than average day.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

Joe Donnelly campaigns in Indiana, talks about how Indiana elected him to the Senate in 2012 and he's asking his fellow independent minded citizens for their support

Greg Orman and Heidi Heidkamp campaign in The Plains states where they talk about giving a voice to the independent minded voters, Orman focusing on Kansas while Heidi is focusing on the Dakotas

Crist and Mary Landrieu campaign throughout the Southern states where they hold a major Rally in New Orleans

"Hello New Orleans! God bless you all, thank you all for coming! For years I was your Senator and I'm asking you to give our Bloc a chance. Now here to make the case is my friend and our party leader, Charlie Crist!"

Crist comes on stage

"Thank you Mary! Hello my friends, I'm here to tell you why you should give us a chance on the upcoming election. For years Republicans and Democrats have made promises and they have not completed them. The Bloc is different my friends, we won't promise anything that can't be done. We'll put the interests of the people forward. We'll work to getting quality health care to Americans, respecting our environment and most importantly improving our economy and balancing our budget.

Give us a chance! Let's change America for the better! God Bless you all!"

gettyimages-106461823-612x612.jpg

On 5/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

(Replace the second event Greg Orman and Heidi Heidkamp campaign in The Plains states where they talk about giving a voice to the independent minded voters, Orman focusing on Kansas while Heidi is focusing on the Dakotas

with this)

Crist responds to coalition offer

"We are not looking for a coalition at this time but we will consider the offer after the election. (So don't bother sending any offers until then 😛 )

Event 1: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 7  Total Score: 13 A strong reception is made in Indiana.

Event 2: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 6  Total Score: 12 Many respect the Party's stand against coalition politics.

Event 3: Effort Score: 10  D10 Roll: 4 Total Score: 14 A strong turnout in New Orleans. Overall, good week.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:02 PM, Edouard said:

Andrew Cuomo event in Florida : Let's build the death star

Death Star | StarWars.com

Andrew Cuomo : Today what we need is a death star, it's important in order to protect the human race against aliens.

The project includes international funding.

Andrew Cuomo event in Nebraska : Let's improve research in dinosaurs in order to create a real life Jurassic Park

Une série Jurassic Park en live action pourrait voir le jour

Andrew Cuomo event in California "I do understand that some people are disappointed by us. Thus we need to adress real issues, and in this effort, I am asking to replace Snoop Dogg in California girls, I had a call with Katty Perry last times and she says I am credible in it."

96085094_230221885063789_8192956593101340672_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=vW5r5UNS9J0AX8WfaKB&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=8c6f63c4fe12905c93bd0faff2d7be74&oe=5ED72ADF

(I want to test the dice system with such proposals 😇 )

Event 1: Effort: 10(Bonus for, well, the fact you did this!)  D10 Roll: 5  Total Score: 15 The announcement lure attention and the media in, allowing for Cuomo to give his true statements.

Event 2: Effort: 10  D10 Roll: 3  Total Score: 13 A less effective, yet still shocking, attention grabbing tactic.

Event 3: Effort: 10  D10 Roll: 1  Total Score: 11 An okay attention grabbing tactic. An overall better than average week.

17 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Bernie Sanders campaigns on the west coast, CA,OR,and WA

AOC campaigns in NY,VT,MA,MN

Thalib campaigns in MN,MI,and NY

Event 1: Effort Score: 6  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 10 An okay tour of the West Coast, with no real news( I am counting these events, but I don't know which turn they were for. You never posted last turns events, so I'll use these.)

Event 2: Effort Score: 5  D10 Roll: 6  Total Score: 11 A better than average tour.

Event 3: Effort Score: 5  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 9 Could have gone better. Overall, average week.

10 hours ago, Mr.Blood said:

Also, my events for last turn(I forgot about these).

Campaigns in Washington, Oregon, and Ohio.

Polling work begins now! I will explain the new system when I determine your scores!

Event 1: Effort Score: 4  D10 Roll: 10  Total Score: 14 Strong showing in an apparent Front stronghold.

Event 2: Effort Score: 4  D10 Roll: 6  Total Score: 11 An okay showing in Oregon.

Event 3: Effort Score: 4  D10 Roll: 4  Total Score: 8 Could have gone better. Overall, okay week.

Polling Down Below!

Republican Party(Republican Coalition): 17.5% - 1077(-150) Members of Parliament

Republican Party(Republican Coalition): 17.5% - 1077(-150) Members of Parliament @BetOnBeto

The Progressives(Democratic-Progressive Coalition): 16.5% - 880(+125) Members Of Parliament @WVProgressive

Democratic Party(Democratic Coalition): 15% - 728(-76) Members Of Parliament(Declined In Support Thanks to PPC surge) @Edouard

The True Conservatives(Republican Coalition): 12.5% 732(+120) Members Of Parliament @Kingthero

The Democratic Socialists Of America(Democratic-Progressive Coalition): 11.5% - 686(-25) Members Of 

Parliament (Declined In Support Thanks to PPC surge) @TheMiddlePolitical

The Republic's Defenders(Never Trumper Coalition): 8% 488(-10) Members Of Parliament(Only lost seats due to pulling out of New England) @Cenzonico

The Centre Bloc(No Coalition): 5.5% - 312(+10) Members Of Parliament @TheLiberalKitten

Unity Party(Never Trumper Coalition): 4.5% - 176(+20) Members Of Parliament(Due to larger reach in New England) @Zenobiyl

The Humanity Front(No Coalition): 3.5% - 151(+0) Members Of Parliament @Mr.Blood

California National Party(No Coalition): 3.5% - 137(+16) Members Of Parliament @Hestia11

The Libertarian Party(No Coalition): 2% - 22(-30) Members Of Parliament  @MishFox          

5380 Members Of Parliament, 2690 required to reach a majority.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

California Polling:

CNP: 25%

The Progressives: 15%

Democratic Party: 14%

Republican Party: 14%

DSA: 14%

The Republic's Defenders: 8%

Unity Party: 4%

The Humanity Front: 3%

The Centre Bloc: 3% 

The True Conservatives: 1%(No one opposes a Referendum and survives in California!)

The Libertarian Party: 0%