270soft Forum

19 minutes ago, Zenobiyl said:

Has anyone made a kasierreich scenario for 1936 election? It’s an interesting scenario with 4 major parties and whatnot. 

The Kaiserreich ceased to exist by December, 1918 (Kaiser Wilhelm II and Imperial Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm crossed the then-neutral Dutch border into permanent exile in the late night of November 10, 1918, a little over 12 hours before the Armistice was signed). There was an election in 1936 in Germany - but only one party (the Nazis) and some "fellow traveller" Independents participated. I do plan some Kaiserreich elections, and have a good start on the first one (1871), but I'm certainly not using President Infinity for the game engine for it, as it's not at all appropriate to how the elections were done - I'm using Congress Infinity, because that can actually reflect how Kaiserreich Reichstag elections worked.

26 minutes ago, Patine said:

The Kaiserreich ceased to exist by December, 1918 (Kaiser Wilhelm II and Imperial Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm crossed the then-neutral Dutch border into permanent exile in the late night of November 10, 1918, a little over 12 hours before the Armistice was signed). There was an election in 1936 in Germany - but only one party (the Nazis) and some "fellow traveller" Independents participated. I do plan some Kaiserreich elections, and have a good start on the first one (1871), but I'm certainly not using President Infinity for the game engine for it, as it's not at all appropriate to how the elections were done - I'm using Congress Infinity, because that can actually reflect how Kaiserreich Reichstag elections worked.

@Patine the Kaiserreich they're referring to is a video game mod 😛

3 hours ago, PunPun said:

Nobody has, and I'm not sure if there's a German Imperial map, but you'd certainly have more luck with Congress Infinity than President Infinity!

There's a map of the HISTORICAL German Empire - the one Bismarck created and Kaisers Wilhelm I, Friedrich III, and Wilhelm II ruled. That's the one I'm using for my historical Reichstag elections by CI (of which 1871 is already started). It was created by @Conservative Elector 2. But I don't know if this alternate mod that @Zenobiyl makes any major changes to the international borders or the internal State borders or Prussian Provincial borders (which are the subdivisions of the map I have) in it's alternate canon.

Sorry I was a bit vague. I’m referring to a hoi4 mod where Germany won WW1. USA has a 4 way election in the first year that leads to civil war if certain things happen.