270soft Forum

I have moved to mac recently, This new version has had constant delays, can we expect it soon? @admin_270 and have an actual timeframe?

We also need much more dev logs, remember we are paying a subscription for this now, it's not a one time purchase. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I have moved to mac recently, This new version has had constant delays, can we expect it soon? @admin_270 and have an actual timeframe?

We also need much more dev logs, remember we are paying a subscription for this now, it's not a one time purchase. 

Ugh! The "Rotten Apple!" I don't own any electronics or software made by Apple, and have no intention so to do...

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Ugh! The "Rotten Apple!" I don't own any electronics or software made by Apple, and have no intention so to do...

I switched over mainly for school work (Because of some things my classes require) though I do miss my windows pc a bit

31 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I switched over mainly for school work (Because of some things my classes require) though I do miss my windows pc a bit

I haven't been in school for 25 years. It was so long ago, that in my high school years, computers were only used by students in classwork in actual "computer class," and typing class - and that was typical of most well-funded, First World high school classes back then, it wasn't a sign of deprivation. Also, considering the immense long-distance-plus charges and the blocking up of endless phone lines that was typical of the day, none of the computers used by students in classes had Internet connection or access. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I haven't been in school for 25 years. It was so long ago, that in my high school years, computers were only used by students in classwork in actual "computer class," and typing class - and that was typical of most well-funded, First World high school classes back then, it wasn't a sign of deprivation. Also, considering the immense long-distance-plus charges and the blocking up of endless phone lines that was typical of the day, none of the computers used by students in classes had Internet connection or access. :wacko:

Yeah even for university classes (which I am in) We have to purchase it all ourselves (in this time of quarantine ,we have labs at the colleges) When I went to catholic grade school we where in the same boat-computer labs with typing classes and no internet access! Lol. 

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Ha, memories...  I graduated high school 19 years ago.  My school experience is largely as you describe, though we did get AOL access in the libraries by the time I got to high school.

@admin_270 

Any updated screens,or update on release we can expect soon?

22 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Just finishing up a few things for the Main Screen, then will add a temporary election night results screen. Then first Beta.

Nice,possible eta?

14 hours ago, admin_270 said:

It's close.

That's political talk :) 

52 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

That's political talk :) 

You haven't heard "political talk" at it's finest until you've extensive footage of former Canadian PM Jean Chretien. He had "political talk," down to an artform.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

You haven't heard "political talk" at it's finest until you've extensive footage of former Canadian PM Jean Chretien. He had "political talk," down to an artform.

Ah yes Chretien! How much do I miss him :P

1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Ah yes Chretien! How much do I miss him :P

I honestly didn't really know who he was except his position, and @Patine is right, lol,after I watch some videos of him

@admin_270 

We are nearing a month since the last blog port update.

Any news?

4 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Yes, about to start public Alpha (pre-Beta) testing. I'll post on the blog when it happens.

This means we can play it?

On 4/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, admin_270 said:

Yes, all core game functionality should be there. General election only.

(few days now ;) ) 

Can we expect a new election screen for this new port and update? 

5 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

No, not for the first Alpha. When the Election Night screen is added, will probably be pretty similar to existing one.

first alpha soon?