270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

Political Podcast-Anybody interested?

Hello all!

As some of you saw I made a YouTube channel, I want to have a variety of content on it, I will be filming a pilot episode of my podcast "Let's talk about politics" 

My initial video will be on covid-19,and the state of the Democratic primary.

Everybody on the form who has a mic and wants to talk let me know! I want as many guests as I can get (1-2 in an episode) and you can come in as much as you'd like!

42 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Hello all!

As some of you saw I made a YouTube channel, I want to have a variety of content on it, I will be filming a pilot episode of my podcast "Let's talk about politics" 

My initial video will be on covid-19,and the state of the Democratic primary.

Everybody on the form who has a mic and wants to talk let me know! I want as many guests as I can get (1-2 in an episode) and you can come in as much as you'd like!

I'll say this. I'll be a guest if you keep this up reliably and regularly for an entire year. You often start things and then stop them within an hour or a day. 

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'll say this. I'll be a guest if you keep this up reliably and regularly for an entire year. You often start things and then stop them within an hour or a day. 

I've learned to stick to things only if I can do them lol,Learned that by juggling to many things at once-It will be! 

Made a schedule of 1-2 podcast ep's a week

and 1-2 youtube vid's a week.

My microphone and webcam is on backorder for 2 more weeks,I am starting this right when I get it in-I will post the pilot here ,my headset mic is to fuzzy for this content.