270soft Forum

15 hours ago, tzmb said:

39 minutes ago, lolandrewlmao said:

Great scenario! Do you ever plan on adding primaries to it? Both the Democratic and Republican primaries were very competitive last year.

If I was going to see a Kentucky Gubernatorial scenario, I want Happy Chandler in it! Of course, since I IMMENSELY prefer historical scenarios, both in the U.S., my home nation of Canada, and around the world, to current, very recent, or upcoming ones, which I tend to lack serious interest in playing or making, I'm afraid, this is probably to be expected.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

If I was going to see a Kentucky Gubernatorial scenario, I want Happy Chandler in it! Of course, since I IMMENSELY prefer historical scenarios, both in the U.S., my home nation of Canada, and around the world, to current, very recent, or upcoming ones, which I tend to lack serious interest in playing or making, I'm afraid, this is probably to be expected.

46 minutes ago, lolandrewlmao said:

Great scenario! Do you ever plan on adding primaries to it? Both the Democratic and Republican primaries were very competitive last year.

Thank you! I might. The only problem being that it's impossible to do primaries according to the popular vote. I might make a separate scenario or try to find a way around it though.

2 hours ago, tzmb said:

Thank you! I might. The only problem being that it's impossible to do primaries according to the popular vote. I might make a separate scenario or try to find a way around it though.

While not perfect, a workaround for this is to allocate delegates proportionally by county, rounded by 1,000 or so. So smaller counties with a couple thousand people might have 2 or 3 delegates, while larger ones like Jefferson and Fayette have a few hundred.