270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert Hoover

What new games coming out are you buying?

What new games coming out are you buying?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What new games coming out are you buying?

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    • DOOM Eternal
    • Stellaris Federations
    • Mount and Blade: Bannerlord
    • Other (list below)

8 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

You are the one who began it. Block me if that's easier for you. Don't quote me acting self righteous and rude and then get offended when I'm rude back to you. Treat others as you want to be treated. 

If you think that this is an acceptable way to mention you want more options: 

Then I think that we'll never be able to have a conversation. I want to get along with you like everyone else on the forum but you're not making it easy for anyone. I understand you're stressed right now but c'mon man. You're being an ass every time you post. 

I do indeed overreact and get acidly here quite a bit, but don't let a illusion spread on these forums that I'm the only. I just think I'm the only one whose formally ever admitted to such behaviour. Everyone else is an "innocent target," or was "right from the start," or was "never looking for a fight," and other platitudes if they're asked. Well, that's all garbage. It takes two to tango. I cannot end such venomous behaviour on my own, because I'm not the only one doing it. It has diminished in occurrence from several years ago, but for it to stop completely, everyone involved has to shed their faux "white robes of innocence," realize they've been, from time to time, part of the problem, and stop as well. Declaring that I'm the "only unpleasant and belligerent one," really solves nothing at all.

Got animal crossing new horizons loving it!

OOTP baseball 21

and I'm a major Rainbow Six Siege Player so I'm just gonna pick up the new season pass

I might just find old DOS games and abandonware games so I can play them.

14 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

@Sunnymentoaddict

My friend code is SW-3751-3434-3035. Should show up as Cal. I just got the game half an hour ago and I'm excited to play it! 

Sent you a request.  Should come up as Dylan with a DK profile pic. 

Sw-3657-0114-2520

I advise y'all to buy Fire Emblem Three Houses if you have a Switch and want to see a neoliberal video game character (literally)

P.S that game has enslaved me

6 minutes ago, Ido said:

I advise y'all to buy Fire Emblem Three Houses if you have a Switch and want to see a neoliberal video game character (literally)

P.S that game has enslaved me

I only play electronic games on the PC, I'm afraid.