270soft Forum
bosco

Historical Elections of the World... But in the map of United Kingdom!

I recently bought Prime Minister Infinity,and have made some Historical Election...

But with a twist.

Since I was Shit on Making Maps,I have made the Historical elections to be taking place in a Map of Modern UK,and there's no Platforms in my elections.So Strategy and Popularity will decide every Elections.

So far,I have made 1980 West Germany Elections,and I will post it when I come home.

13 minutes ago, bosco said:

updated Germany May 1924 w/ Regional Perks for Certain Parties 

p.s. Nire=East Prussia

Scotland=Bavaria

Wales=Polish Borders

England=Rest of Germany

German 1924-5 (2).zip 1.11 MB · 0 downloads

There is a Weimar Republic map made to be used for TheorySpark games, you know. Why not use it instead this ludicrous, macabre butchery of visual game interface? And no issues or platform? Really?

49 minutes ago, Patine said:

There is a Weimar Republic map made to be used for TheorySpark games, you know. Why not use it instead this ludicrous, macabre butchery of visual game interface? And no issues or platform? Really?

I'm lazy to do research Bruh

6 minutes ago, bosco said:

I'm lazy to do research Bruh

Then beat it! Frankly, every other maker of fan-made scenarios here does put in some real effort. Even the most slapdash and rushed other examples here at shows some work. And proudly admittedly laziness as a retort is an insult to everyone else here whose made custom scenarios. As well as demanding scenarios of your choosing being done, and then being pushing pushy around the ridiculous parameters you inexplicably want.

20 minutes ago, Patine said:

Then beat it! Frankly, every other maker of fan-made scenarios here does put in some real effort. Even the most slapdash and rushed other examples here at shows some work. And proudly admittedly laziness as a retort is an insult to everyone else here whose made custom scenarios. As well as demanding scenarios of your choosing being done, and then being pushing pushy around the ridiculous parameters you inexplicably want.

The Version of May 1924 Germany with Issues and Platforms 

German 1924-5 (3).zip

I Prefer uk map then use the formula of (Number of Seats in this country's Council)X(Number of seat the party gained in the game/650) to calc the actual no of seats the party gained...

14 hours ago, bosco said:

I Prefer uk map then use the formula of (Number of Seats in this country's Council)X(Number of seat the party gained in the game/650) to calc the actual no of seats the party gained...

Well, I find it jarring and unnecessarily bizarre. And given no one else has been dignified this with a response, I don't think you're spoiled for fans, there. Plus, like all MMP/PR electoral systems, the Weimar Republic elections are absolutely butchered, results-wise, by FPTP.