Jump to content
270soft Forum
bosco

Historical Elections of the World... But in the map of United Kingdom!

Recommended Posts

I recently bought Prime Minister Infinity,and have made some Historical Election...

But with a twist.

Since I was Shit on Making Maps,I have made the Historical elections to be taking place in a Map of Modern UK,and there's no Platforms in my elections.So Strategy and Popularity will decide every Elections.

 

So far,I have made 1980 West Germany Elections,and I will post it when I come home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bosco said:

updated Germany May 1924 w/ Regional Perks for Certain Parties 

p.s. Nire=East Prussia

Scotland=Bavaria

Wales=Polish Borders

England=Rest of Germany

German 1924-5 (2).zip 1.11 MB · 0 downloads

There is a Weimar Republic map made to be used for TheorySpark games, you know. Why not use it instead this ludicrous, macabre butchery of visual game interface? And no issues or platform? Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Patine said:

There is a Weimar Republic map made to be used for TheorySpark games, you know. Why not use it instead this ludicrous, macabre butchery of visual game interface? And no issues or platform? Really?

I'm lazy to do research Bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bosco said:

I'm lazy to do research Bruh

Then beat it! Frankly, every other maker of fan-made scenarios here does put in some real effort. Even the most slapdash and rushed other examples here at shows some work. And proudly admittedly laziness as a retort is an insult to everyone else here whose made custom scenarios. As well as demanding scenarios of your choosing being done, and then being pushing pushy around the ridiculous parameters you inexplicably want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patine said:

Then beat it! Frankly, every other maker of fan-made scenarios here does put in some real effort. Even the most slapdash and rushed other examples here at shows some work. And proudly admittedly laziness as a retort is an insult to everyone else here whose made custom scenarios. As well as demanding scenarios of your choosing being done, and then being pushing pushy around the ridiculous parameters you inexplicably want.

The Version of May 1924 Germany with Issues and Platforms 

German 1924-5 (3).zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Prefer uk map then use the formula of (Number of Seats in this country's Council)X(Number of seat the party gained in the game/650) to calc the actual no of seats the party gained...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bosco said:

I Prefer uk map then use the formula of (Number of Seats in this country's Council)X(Number of seat the party gained in the game/650) to calc the actual no of seats the party gained...

Well, I find it jarring and unnecessarily bizarre. And given no one else has been dignified this with a response, I don't think you're spoiled for fans, there. Plus, like all MMP/PR electoral systems, the Weimar Republic elections are absolutely butchered, results-wise, by FPTP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...