270soft Forum

2020 Roleplay

Bernie Sanders campaignsacross New Hampshire focusing on student loan debt and getting young people to turnout and vote.

WFP holds rallies for Bernie in Manchester,Portsmouth and Rochester,focusing on Bernies support for 15$ minimum wage.

NNU volunteers knock doors  across Manchester,NH promoting Sanders campaign,they are joined by filmmaker Michael Moore and gubernatorial candidate Andru Volinsky

Sanders campaign spends 1 million $ newspaper ads explaining how Medicare for All would benefit senior citizens

Progressive Change Campaign Committee announces endorsement of Bernie Sanders ahead of New Hampshire primary!They called Bernie "most progressive candidate" and emphasized that it is "of vital importance for progressive movement in America that Sanders is our next President!".

492-4921350_progressive-change-campaign-committee-endorsement-hd-png-download.png

Immediately after announcing their endorsement PCCC volunteers join door knocking efforts by knocking doors for Bernie throughout Concord.

This week, the full force of Beto O’Rourke’s organizational strength and campaign infrastructure is on display. As Beto O’Rourke spends a second week in the state, showing how much he prioritized the Granite state as he chose to campaign there instead of in Iowa before its caucuses, where he performed well nonetheless, his events are garnering massive turnout as the state is feeling the Beto momentum. All across the state, foot soldiers of the O'Rourke campaign go door to door in an effort to convince voters of why they should join the Beto campaign. The O’Rourke is also hoping the extensive amount of time he has spent in the state over the past summer and fall will ensure that he wins the state. 
The O’Rourke campaign spends massive funds on Facebook ads, Full-page ads in local newspapers and ads in local tv stations targeting Warren as the candidate of the elite, then furthering Beto as the candidate for the blue collar workers. The picture below shows Beto meeting with voters after an emotional speech on gun control and the effects the El Paso shooting had on his hometown  community. 

image.jpeg.69aca42bdfb4f43828f5564ad8ec591e.jpeg

(bonus event)

Romney holds a rally in Manchester 

Former New Hampshire Republican state committee chairs Ferg Cullen and James Horn announce their support for Romney, citing his experience in enacting conservative policy

Republican incumbent governor Chris Sununu announces his support for Mitt Romney before welcoming him on stage

"Mitt Romney has worked tirelessly on behalf of americans and no one better represents those Republican values right now than Sen. Romney. Having been elected to serve you, and re-elected last time by an outstanding margin, I can tell you that New Hampshire's values are Mitt Romney's values. President Trump does not have the ability to unite our party in a general election, and, more importantly he does not have the ability to unite our country  Sen. Romney possesses both. He can win here in New Hampshire, but he can also bring others to the table and enact conservative legislation by bringing people in, instead of shunning people out. He can unite this country with a common purpose, that we can empower individuals, small business owners, working people, and others through common sense tax breaks and deregulatory reforms. We all want America to succeed and our impeached, embattled President does not posess the capability to enact such measures right now. That's why I support Sen. Romney. I think he can accomplish, as I have as governor of a democratic-leaning state, in bringing people together behind the Republican party message, as well as sticking up for American values as the leader of the free world Pase welcome to the stage our future commander-in-chief, Senator Mitt Romney

GST-Gov.-Chris-Sununu.png.058e907cb56f179dee5154dc3c0aec41.png

Gov. Chris Sununu endorses Sen. Romney to an enthusiastic New Hampshire crowd.

"Thank you governor. It's been an honor to have your endorsement. I don't think anyone has done more to fight for conservative values in New Hampshire than you and your father. Tonight we come into this election united. We, as a party, and as a country, need to move forward. I bring  you, not only ideals, but action. As president, I will work with congress to cut taxes for middle and low income Americans, just as I had when I was governor of Massachusetts. Our current President right now, can't do that. While millions of Americans are worried about their day-to-day lives, putting food on the table, taking care of their families, President Trump is an impeached President who is too busy starting twitter fights to enact policies that help everyday Americans. With all the promises that were made, we've seen little in action from the current President. I think it's time to change that. If you're happy with the kind of conservatism that Gov. Sununu has brought to the state, if you want someone, just like Gov. Sununu to look out for you and your families and represent you with dignity, then I'm asking for your vote. New Hampshire, in all its beauty, truly lives by its "live free or die" motto, and I'm asking you to cast your vote for me in this primary so I can protect your right to live freely. No matter how this primary goes, New Hampshire and it's beauty will always carry a special place in my heart. Thank you so much! Remember to go out and vote! Thank you!"

rnc_mitt_romney_republican_presidential_nominee_official_april_2012.jpg.9bad398b9925ee536bc894ed2ecc3063.jpg

Sen. Romney speaks  shortly after being introduced by Gov. Sununu

Fmr. Governor Howard Dean endorseds Gravel at a rally in Burlington, Vermont.

Howard Dean makes his  remarks. 

"In 2004, I was the candidate that pioneered the idea of a Grassroots movement. When I founded Democracy of America I used the same tactics to elect Progressive candidates all over the United States. I did the same during my tenure as DNC Chair. Mike Gravel is the candidate is doing the same. He is building a huge progressive movement that will last for a long while. When Democracy for America endorsed Gravel, I knew I had to lend my endorsement. So I encourge voters in New Hampshire and the rest of America to cast their ballots for Mike Gravel!"

images (13).jpeg

Senator Kyrsten Sinema flew into Nee Hampshire for the week in an effort to court conservative voters to vote for Beto O’Rourke. After spending most of the week attending meet and greets with conservative Democrats, Sinema appeared on several different major tv and radio stations in New Hampshire. She then capped off her trip across New Hampshire by holding a major rally with Amy O’Rourke at the University of New Hampshire, with voters filling the stands of the football stadium as they address some of the most important issues to Granite State voters. The picture shows Sinema before she delivers her speech to a massive crowd at the University of New Hampshire.image.jpeg.2f274b196938cc63179e1ab66613a010.jpeg

Beto O’Rourke appears alongside a personal friend of his and 2016 presidential candidate Governor Martin O’Mally at a rally in Nashua. He talks about student debt, immigration and giving veterans better benefits. After the rally, he takes on questions form the audience, and then ends by having a WW2 veteran join him onstage to talk about his hope that Beto O’Rourke will be elected so he can increase benefits for veterans. Below is a picture of Beto addressing the audience.

image.thumb.jpeg.a32acd1f89882b8080ba5e32774dc817.jpeg

Hawkins holds a rally in St.Paul, Minnesota, talking about his plan for Healthcare.

(1/3)

Hawkins holds rally in Missoula, Montana.

"Montanans have been visited by my campaign alone, more times than they've been visited by any of the major party candidates combined. That's because the Electoral College system that we have in America encourages candidates to only focus on a select few 'swing-states', while supposed 'safe-states' like Montana, or Vermont, get ignored. The Green party is making it a point, to visit underserved states like Montana, West Virginia, and Vermont, because every American deserves a chance to have their voice heard. We are also campaigning for the abolition of the Electoral College, so that every vote matters, and for the institution of Ranked Choice Voting, so that Americans can vote their conscience, without feeling like they've wasted their vote."

(2/3)

Hawkins campaigns in Honolulu, Hawaii, talks environmental protection

(3/3) 

UE announces that it has endorsed Howie Hawkins for President, calls him "The best candidate for union workers of all occupations to support; Because he actually is a union worker."

(1/3) Elizabeth Warren speaks at a campaign event in Minneapolis, Minnesota, one of the new five states she's pledged to visit in the coming weeks. She talks about the need for a wealth tax and how it can directly help people's lives. She highlights her work with the state's two senators, Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith. She says that Minnesota must be doing something right, with two female senators (joking). She says that both women have been common sense leaders in the Senate and she would be honored to work with both in the White House. She then begins to talk about her plan for indigenous rights and how standing up for communities like Standing Rock will help in the fight against climate change. She says that she also speaks to the people in the Iron Range in northern Minnesota, that she will help keep their jobs as the economy transitions. Elizabeth Warren highlights the fact that no one's job should be traded just because of their field. She says that it's time that we work on making some progress in keeping jobs while progressing forward in the fight against climate change. 

(2/3) Warren then goes back to New Hampshire, campaigning in Concord. She speaks with her home state representative, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, about the work that the country has to get down to once Donald Trump is out of office. She says that a Democratic Party will need to tackle the big issues like health care, climate change, and income inequality, but there are areas that don't get talked about - the unglamorous issues like education, infrastructure and immigration. She says that it isn't talked about much on the campaign trail, but universal college education is a must going forward, as is a massive infrastructure plan. Pressley chimes in and says she's seen roads and bridges in disrepair all over the country. Warren agrees and says that it's time to rebuild America and strengthen it into the future. She says that FDR built the interstate system, but in order to keep it, we have to work on our local and county roads as well. She also talks about the need to get the DREAM Act strengthened and passed, and to work on a path to citizenship for the undocumented immigrants inside the United States. Elizabeth says that the fight won't be easy, but it is necessary to get this all done within her 8 years.

Elizabeth Warren courts black women at Clark Atlanta University rally

Pressley speaks at the Warren campaign event in Concord

(Special Campaign Event) Elizabeth Warren appears in Michigan, her second state to visit for the first time, with a new endorser. Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) endorsers Warren at a rally in Detroit, Michigan. Dingell says that she has seen the leadership that Warren has put forward in the past few months through the campaign and that someone like that is just who she wants to lead the ticket. Debbie tears up as she says that Warren reminds her of her husband John. Elizabeth hugs her and Warren finishes the speech with a testament to the auto workers in Detroit and how she will protect their jobs by introducing new standards to employ more people inside the United States, doing protective measures and fining companies if they move work outside of the United States. She says this money will go directly to the workers laid off. 

Warren also pours in 7 million dollars in ads into New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, Minnesota, Colorado, Texas, and North Carolina in the lead up to Super Tuesday.

(3/3) Ayanna Pressley, becoming one of Warren's star campaigners, leads a week-long tour of South Carolina on behalf of the Warren campaign. She meets with black progressive leaders as well as with black congregations and general events around the state. She says that Elizabeth Warren knows the issues facing the black community and that she will work the hardest to address them. She questions the audience as to who has their vote, and finds that most are undecided. She rattles off reasons why they should vote for Elizabeth, including money for traditionally black colleges, environmental justice, addressing income inequality, her work to get back money that the banks took from them in 2008, and how Warren has been in the fight, including against Jeff Sessions and standing up for Coretta Scott King in the Senate. Some of the people in the room nod their heads when she's talking about King, realizing some of the work that Warren has done on behalf of the community. "Don't be shy!" Pressley grins once the event is over. "Come join us! We're friendly!" They host a barbecue once it's over, and Pressley goes table to table to try and personally convince voters to vote for Warren in the upcoming primary.

Ayanna Pressley Endorses Elizabeth Warren for President - The New ...

Mike Gravel barnstorms the cities of Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, and Rochester in New Hampshire. He is joined by Howard Dean and Tom Steyer. The topic is about fighting Climate Change and immigration reform. He is also meet by activists from the Sunrise Movement and the DSA who cheer them on.

Mike Gravel holds a rally in Austin, Texas about Improving Prisons and Combating Recidivism

"Prisons should be a place for rehabilitation, where the convicted enter, learn, build themselves, understand their mistakes, and leave the system as better people. We no longer even pretend this is the case. People now go to prison not as punishment, but to receive punishment. This happens increasingly in private, for-profit enterprises whose incentives are to grow their business through growing the prison population. No matter how small the offense might be, entering the system can become a life sentence for women and men, where leaving only means that one cannot get a job, loans, or anything they need to live a good and legal life. We are draining our own pockets to pay for torture, and gain nothing through it: only the pain of those that sometimes need our help the most."

"The cash bail should be banned! True flight risks and dangers to society should be held without bail, and the rest should not be relegated to only being free if they happen to be rich. Solitary Confinement should also be banned as it has been proven to be a tool of torture that ruins minds, causes hallucinations, and scars people for life. Prisons for low-level offenses should be banned, courts should decide whom to set free and whom to keep in jail. Other methods of punishment like fines, community service, etc. should be emphasized for these crimes, especially nonviolent ones. Abolish private prisons, as they drive up incarceration rates and sentences while treating their prisoners like nothing more than a commodity to profit off of. Make it illegal to charge prisoners for basic amenities: letters and phone calls to family, books, food, and more should be provided to them, and are not luxuries meant to bankrupt the poor. More than just taking someone away from the world, being imprisoned has also become a way to impoverish the family."

"We should lift the ban on food stamps and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families or welfare benefits for drug offenders. They should still have a chance in life to change. Establish a $5 billion per year grant program to refurbish prisons to make them humane. As I said, prisons should be a place for rehabilitation, where the convicted enter, learn, build themselves, understand their mistakes, and leave the system as better people. Pass a national “ban the box” law, preventing companies from asking job applicants about their criminal histories in the initial phase of a job application process. Give workers within prisons the same workers’ rights as those outside of prison, abolish below-minimum-wage labor that allows private corporations to pay pennies on the dollar in wages, along with ending rampant labor violations and exploitation, that is not only cruel and inhumane but that also drives down wages and conditions for workers who are not incarcerated. Amend the Constitution to remove the phrase “except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted” from Section 1 of the 13th Amendment, making slave labor illegal in prisons."

"Enfranchise or give the right to vote to ex-prisoners and current prisoners: even if someone has committed a crime, they are still a citizen. Prisoners are under the full control of the state, yet do not even get a say in how they are run. Stop sending people back to prison for minor parole violations, if it's just a small slip up, why punish? Abolish provisions in prison guards’ contracts that allow them to refuse to answer questions to police that are investigating them, and make discipline an internal affair rather than an external one. Install more accountability procedures into our prisons to minimize the current rampant abuse. Make it illegal to charge prisoners for basic amenities, letters and phone calls to family, books, food, and more should be provided to them, and are not luxuries meant to bankrupt the poor. More than just taking someone away from the world, being imprisoned has also become a way to impoverish the family. End the practice of banning certain books inside prisons, it's just a piece of literature, why ban it?"

"A prisoner should be able to get a chance to pick themselves up and re-integrate into regular society. If the prisoner refuses to take that chance, so be it. We are draining our own pockets to pay for torture, and gain nothing through it, only the pain of those that sometimes need our help the most."

The Gravel campaign spends 140k on radio ads targeting Nashua and Manchester in New Hampshire.

The Yang campaign will continue slamming Beto O'Rourke while on the trail in Nevada, with Yang saying the following while holding a rally Las Vegas, "Beto seems like THE hotshot in this race right now, and I would say that persona almost works for him. But the problem with it is he may have the momentum for it, but he doesn't have the solutions, or the coalition building abilities to back it up. He will do well in New Hampshire, I promise you, but it's not because he spent his time working with the people of New Hampshire to get there. It will be because he spent his time making people think he's the young hotshot in the race. I am sorry to tell you this Beto, but going into Nevada you will finally have to face your failings, because while you have been building up a persona for yourself as the new hotshot on the block, I have been building up a coalition in this state focused on Human-Centered solutions and creating a Human-Centered government. You have consistently failed to address the threats of Automation, and the subsequent scapegoating of the Latino community caused by it, and you have failed to look at the data or the statistics when looking at my UBI proposal. You WILL be tried by the people of Nevada come caucus day for these failures, Beto, let me promise you that."

Sanders campaign launches ad campaign worth 10 million $ in NH,NV, SC,CA,TX and MN focusing on Bernies consistency and integrity on all the issues

(In response to the debate since I may not have the time later, also, here is the link for accuracy:https://twitter.com/TerryMcAuliffe/status/952015670555959297)

Yang's official response to the confusion surrounding McAuliffe and "his"(Referring to the Governor's support for Fairfax, but was construed by the Governor to mean HIS Lt.Governor.) Lt. Governor.

Screenshot (86).png

News Update 2/10/20

The Democratic candidates met in Manchester, New Hampshire last night for their bombshell fire-throwing fourth debate. This debate, focusing on the candidate's appeals in the Granite State continued a long trend in Democratic debating. Governor McAuliffe was credited for a particularly strong performance as he hammered Andrew Yang on a faulty attack about the Governor's lieutenant. This gaffe comes at exactly the wrong time for Yang as his campaign has struggled and is in desperate need of some momentum, something not likely to be found in New Hampshire. Senator Warren and Representative O'Rourke also performed well, without the knockout moment which McAuliffe delivered to Yang they are generally have considered the 2nd tier finishers with little change to their momentum. Meanwhile Mike Gravel continues to steal left-wing thunder from Bernie Sanders as Gravel's share of the base grows.

New Hampshire (R)

Donald Trump 51%

Mitt Romney 44%

New Hampshire (D)

Warren 25%

O'Rourke 24%

Sanders 16%

McAuliffe 15%

Gravel 9%

Yang 0%

(All polls will freeze in New Hampshire at midnight EST. This is the final New Hampshire poll. I will begin to post the flow of results shortly after midnight as soon as I have them. THIS IS YOUR FINAL SHOT, procedure will be similar to Iowa in that regard)

Bernie Sanders holds 6 rallies around New Hampshire in:Manchester,Concord,Salem,Keene,Portsmouth and Nashua.He focuses on getting people to turn out to vote.

"This is the most important election of our lifetimes!We need you to get out and vote,and we need you to stand up and fight back!"

(deleted)

Mike Gravel meets with activists from the DSA and the Sunrise Movement and helps them boost the campaign. 

Democracy of America holds fundraisers across New Hampshire making 360k in total. 

Working Families Party,National Nurses United and Progressive Change Campaign Committee unite their forces to campaign for Bernie across New Hampshire!They focused on Bernies progressive agenda and his consistency supporting it!

Yang in all interviews will continue to point to Fairfax and McAuliffe's support of him as indicative of the Governor in the General Election if he is the nominee, and he defend his actions on the debate stage, continuing to grill the Governor for his connection to Fairfax, as well as for the fact his actual Lt. Governor, Northam, wore blackface in medical school. The campaign will, with a series of rallies complete in urban areas, once again venture out into rural counties in Nevada, now with more emphasis on community presence and barnstorming. The campaign will also run ads in the state attacking Beto for his failings on the debate stage to properly address the proper data backing up UBI for the price of $1 Million. The campaign will also continue to run pamphleteering and canvassing campaigns in South Carolina, run by Evelyn Yang and Stacy Abrams.(Also, knockout gaffe? I don't want to make a fuss, I'm not mad or anything, just a little distraught considering I never mentioned Northam's name, and I was fairly present and aggressive throughout the rest of the debate.@Reagan04)