270soft Forum

I haven't been on this forum for a long time, and I also created many new scenarios as well.

In case you are interested in these new scenarios, and in the previous ones that I posted here some time ago, in which I said that I had made them, just reply to that post with your e-mail.

And, as usual, as I like to choose sides in politics, my pre-candidate for president of the United States for the Democratic Party (and official candidate from August), is Bernie Sanders.

Thanks for listening! #Bernie2020

13 hours ago, Lucas_Toledo__ said:

I haven't been on this forum for a long time, and I also created many new scenarios as well.

In case you are interested in these new scenarios, and in the previous ones that I posted here some time ago, in which I said that I had made them, just reply to that post with your e-mail.

And, as usual, as I like to choose sides in politics, my pre-candidate for president of the United States for the Democratic Party (and official candidate from August), is Bernie Sanders.

Thanks for listening! #Bernie2020

Can you be more specific in terms of not only quantity, but actually what sort of subject matter - what countries and administrative subdivisions, and what time periods, etc., than just "many new scenarios," please?

Ah, I see. @Lucas_Toledo__ is just collecting email's, with no information on exactly what sort of passel of scenarios he's putting out, and no further responses in the public forums. I think he's still up to his old friends, the reasons for I NEVER truly understood...