270soft Forum
Taylor

Provincial Scenario Dump

Hello all, I am back!

I promised a 2019 Alberta election scenario I think like last year but right when I was about to release it the official version came out and I forgot to keep up with the forum since then. I've spent time since then learning more about the 2015 engine and putting some old scenarios together. I am committed to following through this time so I hope to give out my email possibly so people can harass me for scenarios. So far I am focusing on scenarios from the 1990's - Ontario 1990, 1995 and Saskatchewan  1995, 1999 I have rough drafts for. The only thing I lack in is making maps, so my scenarios have slightly anachronistic maps with regional divisions based on current ridings. If anyone could help in that department a long with general feedback, it would be much appreciated. With some help I can begin dumping the finished scenarios very quickly. I can send people the Ontario scenario's I have, my Sask scenarios need more work, and I am starting up on Manitoba '88 and '90 soon. Is there a new engine for Canada 2019? I haven't looked into it too much, but adjusting to a newer engine wouldn't be too difficult I imagine. 

ont95.png

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hello all, I am back!

I promised a 2019 Alberta election scenario I think like last year but right when I was about to release it the official version came out and I forgot to keep up with the forum since then. I've spent time since then learning more about the 2015 engine and putting some old scenarios together. I am committed to following through this time so I hope to give out my email possibly so people can harass me for scenarios. So far I am focusing on scenarios from the 1990's - Ontario 1990, 1995 and Saskatchewan  1995, 1999 I have rough drafts for. The only thing I lack in is making maps, so my scenarios have slightly anachronistic maps with regional divisions based on current ridings. If anyone could help in that department a long with general feedback, it would be much appreciated. With some help I can begin dumping the finished scenarios very quickly. I can send people the Ontario scenario's I have, my Sask scenarios need more work, and I am starting up on Manitoba '88 and '90 soon. Is there a new engine for Canada 2019? I haven't looked into it too much, but adjusting to a newer engine wouldn't be too difficult I imagine. 

ont95.png

I currently have an Alberta 1935 scenario in the works (along with a few scenarios from other topics), but progress is slow as I'm quite busy in RL.

I have a lot of free time over the winter so I am plugging away and whatever election I feel like. I am a little scatterbrained though. I am just shifting over to the the new version of the game right now, and putting on my finishing touches. I will post Ontario 1995 here in the next day or two. 

You are welcome to post or send me whatever you have if you want me to finish you 1935 scenario. I love Alberta politics and especially great depression politics.