270soft Forum
Natalie

Natalie's Maps (and Scenario Ideas...)

Usually I will start on a scenario and give up before finishing it, but I don't want all my effort to be for nothing. This thread is primarily for maps I've created. Everyone is free to use them.

I will also take map requests in this thread!

Cuba

yeD1iFV.png

I am working on a Cuban Presidential election set in 2052. Should be finished before November 10th.

Sweden

DgoQqyo.png

Yeah I'm not even going to attempt to make a Sweden scenario, so have fun with this!

Next on my agenda:

Italy map and scenario

North Korea map and possibly scenario (yes)

El Salvador map and scenario

Stay tuned for these maps tomorrow!

Now on my agenda as well...

Mexico map (pre Mexican American War borders)

"Republic of California" map and possibly scenario

Hong Kong map and possibly scenario

15 hours ago, Natalie said:

Now on my agenda as well...

Mexico map (pre Mexican American War borders)

"Republic of California" map and possibly scenario

Hong Kong map and possibly scenario

Actually, I have a Republic of California scenario planned for my hypothetical 2048 fictional future series, although this one is a fusion of California and Nevada, and a map of those two states together divided into counties would be awesome. Others would be one with the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest (except Missouri and Minnesota, but including Iowa), but also including Maryland, Delaware, DC, and the Canadian Provinces of Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador, and another is the Great Plains and Rocky Mountain States (plus Minnesota, but not Utah), Oregon, Washington, and Alaska, as well as the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, and the Yukon and Northwest Territories (but not Nunavut). Those three maps would be absolutely awesome, if you could!

The Netherlands

D9SJvXA.png

3 hours ago, Patine said:

Actually, I have a Republic of California scenario planned for my hypothetical 2048 fictional future series, although this one is a fusion of California and Nevada, and a map of those two states together divided into counties would be awesome. Others would be one with the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest (except Missouri and Minnesota, but including Iowa), but also including Maryland, Delaware, DC, and the Canadian Provinces of Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador, and another is the Great Plains and Rocky Mountain States (plus Minnesota, but not Utah), Oregon, Washington, and Alaska, as well as the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, and the Yukon and Northwest Territories (but not Nunavut). Those three maps would be absolutely awesome, if you could!

Okay!