270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deblano

Virginia Governor - 2017

Since 270soft's campaign site seems to be down (at least for me), I decided to upload my updated version of this here.

It's Virginia's 2017 Governor race, with the map being the Congressional district boundaries (since there are waaaay too many counties/independent cities for me to deal with in a sitting).

It's still in the early stages so there will be obviously some things that need to be improved, but I think the major features are solidly dealt with (i.e. candidates, issues, events, endorsers). Feedback is appreciated.

PON5Nt8.png

Virginia-2017-Governor.zip

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, Deblano said:

Since 270soft's campaign site seems to be down (at least for me), I decided to upload my updated version of this here.

It's Virginia's 2017 Governor race, with the map being the Congressional district boundaries (since there are waaaay too many counties/independent cities for me to deal with in a sitting).

It's still in the early stages so there will be obviously some things that need to be improved, but I think the major features are solidly dealt with (i.e. candidates, issues, events, endorsers). Feedback is appreciated.

PON5Nt8.png

Virginia-2017-Governor.zip 2.32 MB · 7 downloads

1 hour ago, mahlerman2000 said:

This is great! If I have time once I finish my Georgia simulation, I would definitely love to try and adapt the map to the full county-city mode, if you are down with it.

Although I'm not overly familiar with Virginia politics (except, to a degree, during the Byrd Machine Era, but that wasn't really a very fun or competitive time to set election scenarios, all-in-all), but I'll give it a look.

20 hours ago, mahlerman2000 said:

This is great! If I have time once I finish my Georgia simulation, I would definitely love to try and adapt the map to the full county-city mode, if you are down with it.

I am absolutely fine with you doing that! You have my full permission.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:40 AM, Berg2036 said:

@deblano It is a great scenario! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if i used it as a base for other scenarios?

Go ahead! I've been a bit behind on updating my scenario tbh because of school/job search reasons...

8 hours ago, Deblano said:

Go ahead! I've been a bit behind on updating my scenario tbh because of school/job search reasons...

Sounds good! Thank you! Good Luck!