270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daons

Alberta - 2015

I'm planning on remaking the Alberta - 2015 scenario from the Prime Minister Forever – Canada 2011 engine in to the PMI engine but I can't quite decide whether to use the '2019 PMI scenario regions' or the regions used in the original scenario. I'm tempted to go with the 2019 regions to keep a connection to the official 2019 Alberta scenario but it may be that the regions created on the 2011 engine are more appropriate for the 2015 election as I have very limited knowledge on Canadian provincial politics. Any other improvements (issues, parties, candidates etc.) for the remake can be added to the new PMI version also.

This is the scenario I'm referring to;

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2015/08/04/alberta-2015/

6 hours ago, daons said:

I'm planning on remaking the Alberta - 2015 scenario from the Prime Minister Forever – Canada 2011 engine in to the PMI engine but I can't quite decide whether to use the '2019 PMI scenario regions' or the regions used in the original scenario. I'm tempted to go with the 2019 regions to keep a connection to the official 2019 Alberta scenario but it may be that the regions created on the 2011 engine are more appropriate for the 2015 election as I have very limited knowledge on Canadian provincial politics. Any other improvements (issues, parties, candidates etc.) for the remake can be added to the new PMI version also.

This is the scenario I'm referring to;

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2015/08/04/alberta-2015/

I will check for you when the Provincial Constituencies were last reapportioned. That should be a BIG help in answering your question.