270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Actinguy

Head to Heads Part Two

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Pete Buttigieg
    • Third Party
    • Would not vote/am not eligible to vote in American Presidential elections
  2. 2. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Kamala Harris
    • Third Party
  3. 3. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Mike Pence
    • Joe Biden
    • Third Party

I'd vote for Pence before Trump just a fun little fact I guess

I'd have to see more from Buttigieg to make a final decision. However at the current interval I'd probably Lean D if it was Buttigieg v. Trump. He could, of course, lose my vote over the course of the campaign.

But Kamala has made very clear she can never be President, similar to Warren I put them and Trump on the same level.

I'd vote for Biden over Trump for sure, but Pence is a reversion back to normalcy in the GOP and that's what I want most of all.

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

I'd have to see more from Buttigieg to make a final decision. However at the current interval I'd probably Lean D if it was Buttigieg v. Trump. He could, of course, lose my vote over the course of the campaign.

Nothing like supporting a candidate who wants to create a federal gun registration system, wants the government to run healthcare, wants to pass reparations, and has no regard for religious liberty.

10 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Nothing like supporting a candidate who wants to create a federal gun registration system, wants the government to run healthcare, wants to pass reparations, and has no regard for religious liberty.

"Religious liberty," in how it tends to be defined, and to actually work in practice, in the United States, is a very troubling and dubious matter, and the source of many serious social issues - almost as many, in actual number, and the plaguing of society, as having an outright state religion, or legally enforced atheism, tends to. In short, religious liberty in the United States is a societal mess that is immensely difficult to sort out.

14 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

I literally just said I don't know all that much about him, I had no idea about the gun registration and the reparations thing actually. That being true, I'd have to go 3rd party. Can't we just find a good moderate?