270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Actinguy

Head to Heads

Who would you choose?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden
    • Third Party
    • Would not vote/am not eligible to vote in American Presidential elections
  2. 2. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Elizabeth Warren
    • Third Party
  3. 3. If the 2020 general election comes down the the following, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Third Party

1. Easy lay-up. I'd vote for Biden over Trump in a heartbeat unless something insane happened.

2. As I've said before, Warren and Trump are two peas in a pod in my ranking, right along with Kamala I couldn't stomach a vote for any of the 3. It would have to be a Libertarian Amash bid or a write-in Mike Lee.

3. Likewise, as I've said. Trump's actions have made the list of Democrats I'd choose him over very small. So small there is only one name left: Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders is the only major contender that I think would do more damage to this country than Trump has meaning that in this one specific instance I'd have to pick Trump as the lesser evil in a contest of the two great evils.

Hard for me to vote in this poll (for question 2). It totally depends on who Warren picks as a VP. There’s rumors she’d pick Andrew Gillum, and I have issues with him, but he’d be better than other options. I’d probably suck it up and vote for Warren if she picked Gillum. 

As I am not an American, I would have to choose the option of ineligibility.