270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SilentLiberty

Gabbard considering boycotting debate

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

But some are more blatant than others. Trump and Clinton were both so blatantly monstrous, immoral, horrid, and lying monsters - in different ways - that was I saying on this forum here, in 2016, the election was already bust by the time the nominations were made, and it didn't matter which of the two won - the American people would lose, and it was the worst two major party candidates in the same elections since 1852. But some politicians actually make a sincere act at benevolence, transparency, and responsibility, at least, and that shows, if nothing else, they take their position seriously and not for granted.

I agree about 2016 and that's more or less how I felt at that time, though at the time I voted Johnson and wanted Trump over Clinton but felt defeated either way. It was the first election I was able to vote in, and I was soooooo excited during the primaries, but every candidate I liked bowed out before my state voted, so I didn't even vote in the primary because my excitement had entirely been deflated. Clinton was going to be the nominee, and barring the Republicans doing something outrageous Trump was going to be the nominee. I felt so let down, when Pence gave his speech at the convention I remember tweeting that he should have been the nominee not Trump. I didn't even like Pence but he was just more stereotypical Republican and maybe had some morals, imo, compared to Trump and Clinton. Sad reflection.

59 minutes ago, Patine said:

I was kind of hoping she had real convictions and was pointing out, as she seemed to be originally, the corrupt and plutocratic and oligarchic control, rigging, and gatekeeping the media corporations and the DNC/RNC collaborating with them have over the electoral systems, stripping it of a measure of credibility, fairness, and living up to the same standards of electoral standards the scolds emerging democracies for. I guess this proves she's a cog in the corrupt and rigged, and can likely be dismissed as a candidate who bring necessary change or seriously be capable of addressing the real problems rotting, killing, and tearing apart the nation from within. And, with these kinds of juvenile stunts, it's no wonder @ThePotatoWalrus likes her so much.

Idc about the stunts I just like her because she's HOT