3. 3. Roosevelt V Reagan

• Franklin D Roosevelt (D)
    • Ronald Reagan (R)

Poll 

10 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

1. Obama easily and without hesitation
2. Trump after small thought
3. Reagan but it's very, very close

I'm fairly surprised at yours actually. Would you care to explain your reasoning?

1 minute ago, Dr. Insano said:

I'm fairly surprised at yours actually. Would you care to explain your reasoning?

1. Obama was a great President and Ford wasn't prepared for the job and was mostly a do-nothing. Now that I think about it he reminds me of Boris Johnson.

2. I like Trump's policies as a whole better than JFK. JFK was hugely overrated.

3. FDR was by far the best leader as a President, guiding the US through the toughest economic and military crises simultaneously, but during peacetime I prefer Reagan for his economic policy.

1. President Ford was a strong leader caught in a bad time. He did the best with what he could do and really over performed in 1976. I'll take his moderate conservatism over President Obama's Neoliberalism any day.

2. Easily President Kennedy. A tax-cutting, gun-loving, Pro-Lifer not afraid to face our enemies and stare down Communism versus one of the most morally bankrupt, internationally weak, least principled, and most dangerous Presidents? Sign me up for the first guy.

3. Again easily President Reagan. President Roosevelt was a case of the wrong guy at the wrong time, solidifying millions of people in poverty he is responsible for the indirect suffering of millions of Americans. Not to mention the direct suffering of thousands of Japanese-Americans. He gets points for WWII but that's not anything Reagan can't match with destroying the USSR as well as a sound economic policy which didn't catalyze the greatest economic crisis in American history and he also didn't intern Japanese people.

1 hour ago, Dr. Insano said:

Poll 

This is extremely difficult, because context is so much here. Roosevelt would have destroyed Reagan in Roosevelt's actual elections, but probably lose badly to him in the '80's and 90's, as a good example.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

This is extremely difficult, because context is so much here. Roosevelt would have destroyed Reagan in Roosevelt's actual elections, but probably lose badly to him in the '80's and 90's, as a good example.

These are just personal preference. Basically how you would vote if they were the candidates