270soft Forum
lizarraba

Spain-PR

4 minutes ago, Ido said:

Well I have no idea if lizarraba actually played K4E, so yes I'm "ASSUMING" that there's unfamiliarity with it

Well, you're ASSUMPTION made you look like an ASS. And, that same assumption was used to attack and try to discredit me outright. I only actually criticized your solution - you launched an attack on me, and ASSUMED EVERYONE ELSE on this forum, by default and with no actual knowledge of the full facts, agreed with you outright and that you spoke for all.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

Well, you're ASSUMPTION made you look like an ASS. And, that same assumption was used to attack and try to discredit me outright. I only actually criticized your solution - you launched an attack on me, and ASSUMED EVERYONE ELSE on this forum, by default and with no actual knowledge of the full facts, agreed with you outright and that you spoke for all.

"Criticized"

ah well you basically went "kids today have no respect for K4E and don't listen to these idiots, they're just teens who always flock to the newest game", which I think is pretty personal.

Also from a technical standpoint, I freaking tried to simulate Israel on your K4E, but I can't change the fucking threshold to be lower than 5%, which means that I can't do it the justice you want me to give it so much

I am not an "ASS", I just wanted to help, without arguing with you

6 minutes ago, Ido said:

"Criticized"

ah well you basically went "kids today have no respect for K4E and don't listen to these idiots, they're just teens who always flock to the newest game", which I think is pretty personal.

Also from a technical standpoint, I freaking tried to simulate Israel on your K4E, but I can't change the fucking threshold to be lower than 5%, which means that I can't do it the justice you want me to give it so much

I am not an "ASS", I just wanted to help, without arguing with you

But you were so much more reasonable weren't you. And you claimed to have everyone else behind you.

Now, can we admit we BOTH approached this in the wrong way in the end, and our egos clashed, and we BOTH could have done things differently in the presentation, and just drop this issue and move on?