270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ido

New Project Israel

Since my "Project Israel" is mainly a PMI project now, I'll start a fresh new thread here.

@Patine @Edouard @RI Democrat @Hestia11 since you guys talked/played my latest version, be sure to check the post-election version in http://campaigns.270soft.com/2019/09/14/israel-september-2019-election/comment-page-1/#comment-157294 (redownload it if you already downloaded it)

21 minutes ago, Ido said:

Since my "Project Israel" is mainly a PMI project now, I'll start a fresh new thread here.

@Patine @Edouard @RI Democrat @Hestia11 since you guys talked/played my latest version, be sure to check the post-election version in http://campaigns.270soft.com/2019/09/14/israel-september-2019-election/comment-page-1/#comment-157294 (redownload it if you already downloaded it)

I'll try to make some time on the weekend.

22 minutes ago, Ido said:

Other than party, candidate, and Israeli place names, how many words used in any text are in untranslated, Romanized Hebrew?

I tried to anglicize names of parties for the sake of simplicity but kept a lot of Hebrew versions of names (Binyamin instead of Benjamin), also you will see the word "Haredi" a lot which basically means Ultra-Orthodox @Patine not to mention some endorsers and interviewers

2 minutes ago, Ido said:

I tried to anglicize names of parties for the sake of simplicity but kept a lot of Hebrew versions of names (Binyamin instead of Benjamin), also you will see the word "Haredi" a lot which basically means Ultra-Orthodox @Patine not to mention some endorsers and interviewers

I know who the Haredi, so they're not a big deal. Almost like Jewish versions of Amish or Hutterites, at least superficially, to outsiders.

yes that's obvious, just wanted to point that out

Israel 2019 2.ziplatest version, probably the final version, I did some rebalancing and changes all around

Israel 2019 2.zip Yet another version, I added 2 new issues, Relations with the West and the Housing Crisis