270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Amash in Presidential Poll

A poll came out with Justin Amash running 3rd party (GQR Research): https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

He gets 4 to 5% of the vote, and seems to take votes from Trump. So much so that Warren beats Trump by 7pts. Sanders wins at 4pts, but it's the weakest showing, probably because Amash becomes the outsider, and Sanders loses some of his outsider voters. 

13 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I usually see the Amish in Ohio, Indiana, and definitely Pennsylvania tbh.

You must be drunk, it says Amash. I live in PA, so I see Amish occasionally, but never Amash. 

9 hours ago, vcczar said:

A poll came out with Justin Amash running 3rd party (GQR Research): https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

He gets 4 to 5% of the vote, and seems to take votes from Trump. So much so that Warren beats Trump by 7pts. Sanders wins at 4pts, but it's the weakest showing, probably because Amash becomes the outsider, and Sanders loses some of his outsider voters. 

This is actually incredible if it holds for another few months. Amash could do the Libertarian ticket some good as he is by and large far more well spoken than Johnson was. 

3 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

This is actually incredible if it holds for another few months. Amash could do the Libertarian ticket some good as he is by and large far more well spoken than Johnson was. 

I wonder what Trump would do if Amash jumps in and he consistently polls that he's stealing Trump voters and forcing an electoral landslide victory for Trump.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:49 PM, pilight said:

No way Amash would pull that many votes

I think there are a lot of Republicans that are silent about their opposition to Trump. I'd guess Amash gets at least 5% of the vote.