Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Who Would You Vote for Poll

Who Would You Vote For Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. I would vote for the following candidates before voting for Trump

2. 2. I would vote for the following over Biden

3. 3. I would vote for the following over Warren

1.Williamson is really the only democrat that could would make me somewhat undecided against Trump.

2. As for Biden, there is a point where electability starts to out way policies, which is why I would go for him over AOC, Kucinich, and Clinton.

3. Warren is my first choice, with Obama really the only one close

1:  Williamson was the only Democrat I didn't choose, because she is just...disconnected from her brain.  There is no logic there.  If it was her versus Trump, I'd have to go third party for the first time in my life.

16 hours ago, Actinguy said:

1:  Williamson was the only Democrat I didn't choose, because she is just...disconnected from her brain.  There is no logic there.  If it was her versus Trump, I'd have to go third party for the first time in my life.

I’d still vote for her if she had a better chance of beating Trump than a 3rd party would. She’d be a one termer but at least she’d get some liberal judges and stop whatever Trump would do in a 2nd term. 

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

I’d still vote for her if she had a better chance of beating Trump than a 3rd party would. She’d be a one termer but at least she’d get some liberal judges and stop whatever Trump would do in a 2nd term. 

The "Mugabe to defeat the Smith at all costs" I was referring to earlier may have been unveiled and you may well fall into her trap with such lines of thought. Remember, Southern Rhodesia 1980. The Devil you don't know but whose the biggest opponent is NOT always better than the Devil you know but hate with all your heart, but sometimes far, far worse. Of all the Democratic Primary candidates, Williamson SEEMS and FEELS closest to possibly filling those type of shoes.

Just now, Patine said:

The "Mugabe to defeat the Smith at all costs" I was referring to earlier may have been unveiled and you may well fall into her trap with such lines of thought. Remember, Southern Rhodesia 1980. The Devil you don't know but whose the biggest opponent is NOT always better than the Devil you know but hate with all your heart, but sometimes far, far worse. Of all the Democratic Primary candidates, Williamson SEEMS and FEELS closest to possibly filling those type of shoes.

I don't think Mugabe could have done what he did in the US, Canada, Western and Central Europe, or in many Asian countries. Despite how flawed our system is it will prevent people from ruling for 30 years. 

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

Honestly, she's so scatterbrained that I could see her putting kids in tinier cages and spending food stamp money on building the wall, and when asked, she'd say "Oh, I met this most interesting man who told me to do it.  His name was Donald Trump.  I think you'd really like him!"

1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

Honestly, she's so scatterbrained that I could see her putting kids in tinier cages and spending food stamp money on building the wall, and when asked, she'd say "Oh, I met this most interesting man who told me to do it.  His name was Donald Trump.  I think you'd really like him!"

Neither Trump nor Williamson are dictators. They are restrained, somewhat, against their will. Williamson is so clueless that she'd probably be somewhat powerless. Trump, despite being politically ignorant, is not ignorant of power. 

Just now, vcczar said:

Neither Trump nor Williamson are dictators. They are restrained, somewhat, against their will. Williamson is so clueless that she'd probably be somewhat powerless. Trump, despite being politically ignorant, is not ignorant of power. 

Trump would be a dictator if he was competent.  But the best that he can do is surround himself with sycophants who are largely as impotent as he is.  Thank god for that.

Williamson could be manipulated by absolutely anyone -- not unlike Trump himself.

2 hours ago, Actinguy said:

Trump would be a dictator if he was competent.  But the best that he can do is surround himself with sycophants who are largely as impotent as he is.  Thank god for that.

Williamson could be manipulated by absolutely anyone -- not unlike Trump himself.

Stop being mean to Orb Mom

2 hours ago, Actinguy said:

He'd be no more of a dictator than Obama.  Neither have a whole lot of respect for the separation of powers, but they wouldn't be classified as dictators.