270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Instability in Polls (Polls Sept 3, 2019)

3 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I'm 6'2, the average height in the WNBA is under 6'. 

No.  The average height of a WNBA player is right at 6'.

At 6'2 you'd be a small forward, if you were a woman.

11 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Better than a white-knighting simp

Sure, but no one is white-knighting. You just kind of come across as having a fragile sense of your own masculinity tbh. 

Men with insecurities sound more braggartly: “I bet I would smoke you on the court.” Just for context, because that is how you sound man. You're even the one who brought it up but doesn't know if there is any teams near you but act so sure you know so much about the sport like the average height. Smh.

Edited by SilentLiberty
added content.

You know, my mother once told me a story about her grandmother, how she smoked like a chimney, Virginia Slims, Marlboros, Camels, you name it, she tried it. She even tried chewing tobacco for a while there. And then how her son, my grandfather, and his wife, my grandmother, carried on that tradition. The house was constantly filled with smoke when my mother was a child and there seemed to be no escape. My grandfather, knowing that the stuff would kill him, agonizing over his urges for tobacco every night, versus the urges to see his children and grandchildren grow and succeed and he entered into his old age, decided in an emotional moment to quit. It wasn't too many years later that my grandmother, who spent several years longer to kick the habit, died of colon cancer. Because of this, I've spent my life repentant of any tobacco products and will absolutely never smoke anything of the sort. Or at least I didn't think I would.

I now entirely regret that decision and I'm headed out to smoke a few packs because this thread has just given me cancer anyway.

Jesus Christ, can't we all learn to block each other and get along.

52 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

You know, my mother once told me a story about her grandmother, how she smoked like a chimney, Virginia Slims, Marlboros, Camels, you name it, she tried it. She even tried chewing tobacco for a while there. And then how her son, my grandfather, and his wife, my grandmother, carried on that tradition. The house was constantly filled with smoke when my mother was a child and there seemed to be no escape. My grandfather, knowing that the stuff would kill him, agonizing over his urges for tobacco every night, versus the urges to see his children and grandchildren grow and succeed and he entered into his old age, decided in an emotional moment to quit. It wasn't too many years later that my grandmother, who spent several years longer to kick the habit, died of colon cancer. Because of this, I've spent my life repentant of any tobacco products and will absolutely never smoke anything of the sort. Or at least I didn't think I would.

I now entirely regret that decision and I'm headed out to smoke a few packs because this thread has just given me cancer anyway.

Big Tobacco wins again.

6 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

My mom would smoke a carton a day. She quit after a stroke at age 40.  I’ve never smoked a cigarette.