270soft Forum

Greenland  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the US buying Greenland?

2. 2. Do you support President Trump cancelling his trip to Denmark after their refusal to talk about selling Greenland?

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

I don't know, giving Hong Kong a choice between being annexed back into China or being the 51st state, I'm pretty sure they'd choose the latter. I must admit I was moved as I often am at the protesters waving Old Glory and singing the Star Spangled Banner, I'm always sympathetic towards the fight for liberty, especially if it's against communism, that's a two for one bonus.

Of course, many young Western Conservatives today are not taught the roots and origins of Communist ideology as a platform of a struggle for economic liberty from oppressive industrialists, bankers, and landowners - three burgeoise classes strongly associated with the power of Conservativism. However, Communism, like Conservativism and most socio-political ideologies, has shown it's warts and issues and how easily it's abused by the unscrupulous, power-hungry, and manipulative, in the modern day and age.

24 minutes ago, Patine said:

Of course, many young Western Conservatives today are not taught the roots and origins of Communist ideology as a platform of a struggle for economic liberty from oppressive industrialists, bankers, and landowners - three burgeoise classes strongly associated with the power of Conservativism. However, Communism, like Conservativism and most socio-political ideologies, has shown it's warts and issues and how easily it's abused by the unscrupulous, power-hungry, and manipulative, in the modern day and age.

lol

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

lol

Please explain, without spamming memes or stupid catchphrases, and in a way that has rational and credible backing, and not braindead historical revisionism, how I'm incorrect in my assessment. Oh, and without talking out your ass about topics you lack actual education on.

5 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Sounds great, I advocate Austria's joining of the US since years, but nobody listens here..... 

Austria turning into US state? ? i prefer joining with Hungria

4 hours ago, Patine said:

What a horrid thing to wish for. It's probably for the best that the vast majority of Austrians wouldn't support you there. :P

i agree with you on that

2 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

Interesting question, but of course the answer would be no as these are all fully functioning nation-states that, while horridly oppressive and constitute among the worst nations on the planet, all have a degree of love for their different brands of communism and support for their government or hatred of America. Of course however, I've always been in favor of easy access to the US for refugees of Communism from these nations that support our capitalist form of republic and wish to join us here in the land of liberty and the nation of the free. 

Hong Kong on the other hand is a small city-state where most urge for freedom and an elite few contain them to Communism, while I support Hong Kong independence and a strong alliance with the US South Korea style, Id sooner see them the 51st state then subjected to Red China once again.

one great parcel of venezuelan in colombian support the farleft party and call usa are responsable of what happen in homecountry(some's are from maduroguerrila), probable of this too you don't like these country's into usa 

Buying Greenland just wouldn't make sense. There are way better things to spend money on. I also fear that Trump would buy it and use it to extract their natural resources, especially oil. Keep it in the ground. 

And cancelling the meeting was extremely childish. Did he really expect a different reaction from the PM?

12 minutes ago, Jayavarman said:

The United States should continue to expand when there is mutual benefit.

The mutual part is the sticker. Most other places in the world today would detriment if the American political, social, cultural, and economic ways of doing things were superimposed, regardless of the increase in GDP and guarantee of certain "rights and freedoms." That seems to be something most Americans don't understand. It's not nearly as simplistic as often portrayed.