Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wiw

World War III is coming.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Wiw said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1169627/hypersonic-weapons-russia-china-usa-donald-trump-putin-nuclear-war-world-war-3

I knew it. I mean, at least nuclear weapons will be obsolete, but that doesn't mean much when humanity is at risk!

Can I sell you on some canned beans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather wouldnt choose between those two.

1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

125f9ee.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xi is no communist.He is not even a socialist.He is a oligarchic dictator like Putin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

125f9ee.jpg

If this is released as video game, I am in hahaha Tekken style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My response to the thread title: my neighbor says this for about 10 years now and it should have started nearly every year according to his ''predictions''. I am asking myself what he used for his over-the-top predictions, but I should I ask him? NO, definitely NO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wiw said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1169627/hypersonic-weapons-russia-china-usa-donald-trump-putin-nuclear-war-world-war-3

I knew it. I mean, at least nuclear weapons will be obsolete, but that doesn't mean much when humanity is at risk!

Politics will cause (or prevent) the next world war, not military hardware, as has been the case for the past 70+ years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wiw said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1169627/hypersonic-weapons-russia-china-usa-donald-trump-putin-nuclear-war-world-war-3

I knew it. I mean, at least nuclear weapons will be obsolete, but that doesn't mean much when humanity is at risk!

If "new, frightening weapons from the East Bloc make WW3 inevitable," it would have happened when Brezhnev was testing the neutron bomb back in the late '70's (my bootleg copy of the "Star Wars Holiday Special" from 1978, which still keeps the commercials from the VHS taping it was digitally copied from, has a "later tonight on the news ad" that mentions, among several
 things, that one- Merry Christmas, kids! :S)

1 hour ago, Rodja said:

Xi is no communist.He is not even a socialist.He is a oligarchic dictator like Putin

Of course, the U.S. is also an oligarchic dictatorship, but of an ultra-wealthy plutocratic type, and one who works very hard to foster an illusion that there's not an oligarchic dictatorship at all, and to fool the American people that they have actually have a say in their own government's composition, and that their government is actually accountable to them, and, instead of hard police state tactics, "bread and circuses," right out of the Roman Emperors' playbooks is used to keep order and stop insurgency. The fact that, in the American socio-political scheme, Social Conservatives are almost also big supporters of empowering and deregulating "free market forces" (aka, big corporations) and more privatization and less labour or other restrictive laws against them, even though corporatism is a far more destructive force to the traditional, family, community, and religious values that Social Conservatives hold so dear than "Liberals, Progressives, and Marxists" EVER could be, while Progressive forces also buy into the corporatist power by thinking they're using the corporations as vehicle to their own goals - but the corporate hat is wearing them. The hoodwink and invisible power of the corporate oligarchs is very real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, pilight said:

People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning

The first serious prediction of the impending Rapture and Return in Christian eschatology alone was actually by Paul (aka, Saul of Tarsus) as being within his own lifetime, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Patine said:

Of course, the U.S. is also an oligarchic dictatorship, but of an ultra-wealthy plutocratic type, and one who works very hard to foster an illusion that there's not an oligarchic dictatorship at all, and to fool the American people that they have actually have a say in their own government's composition, and that their government is actually accountable to them, and, instead of hard police state tactics, "bread and circuses," right out of the Roman Emperors' playbooks is used to keep order and stop insurgency. The fact that, in the American socio-political scheme, Social Conservatives are almost also big supporters of empowering and deregulating "free market forces" (aka, big corporations) and more privatization and less labour or other restrictive laws against them, even though corporatism is a far more destructive force to the traditional, family, community, and religious values that Social Conservatives hold so dear than "Liberals, Progressives, and Marxists" EVER could be, while Progressive forces also buy into the corporatist power by thinking they're using the corporations as vehicle to their own goals - but the corporate hat is wearing them. The hoodwink and invisible power of the corporate oligarchs is very real!

You hardly have to tell me that, I already gathered as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I have to state that Express has some REAL clickbaity headlines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RI Democrat said:

I generally stop listening once I hear the terms "beta" or "cuck."

By that logic you made it pretty far down the picture...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SilentLiberty said:

By that logic you made it pretty far down the picture...

I didn't even read the list of "qualities" (though, I see now, they're all braindead pro-Trump-idiot-cult, catchphrases of the lowest common denominator). A REAL leader of respect, authority, competence, and greatness IN TRUTH would be embarrassed to have sycophants who talked and behaved in such ways, and distance themselves from them. Of course, Donald Trump is obviously, for that, and MANY other reasons NOT real leader of respect, authority, competence, and greatness IN TRUTH, or any way, shape, or form. Maybe, one day, @ThePotatoWalrus will look back from a more mature age and shudder with shame and embarrassment at the stupid, ridiculous, self-demeaning-of-his-own-intelligence and credential support of the biggest joke and PR stunt to ever move into the White House (thus far).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patine said:

I didn't even read the list of "qualities" (though, I see now, they're all braindead pro-Trump-idiot-cult, catchphrases of the lowest common denominator). A REAL leader of respect, authority, competence, and greatness IN TRUTH would be embarrassed to have sycophants who talked and behaved in such ways, and distance themselves from them. Of course, Donald Trump is obviously, for that, and MANY other reasons NOT real leader of respect, authority, competence, and greatness IN TRUTH, or any way, shape, or form. Maybe, one day, @ThePotatoWalrus will look back from a more mature age and shudder with shame and embarrassment at the stupid, ridiculous, self-demeaning-of-his-own-intelligence and credential support of the biggest joke and PR stunt to ever move into the White House (thus far).

Daily reminder that your favorite candidate supported North Korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Daily reminder that your favorite candidate supported North Korea

You keep saying my FAVOURITE candidate. Not really. It's just that that's how slim the pickings are in U.S. politics right now. And, I'm going to remind you again of your idiot orange idol's support for Saudi Arabia, which is AT LEAST as bad, regardless of how much bullshit you come up with to say otherwise. Besides, La Riva's support for North Korea is not a top issue. She, and De La Fuente are actually more protest support candidates to point out how wretched the great majority of the ranks of the politicians of the two main parties have become, and how utterly corrupt and criminal they are to the core. Maybe one day you'll understand that concept, too. And all of your support for Donald Trump is braindead memes and catchphrases - because there's just no meaningful substance to ANYTHING he believes in or promotes, except for his own PR and self-image. And you have become nothing more than a sheepish sycophant supporter of his self-image, having utterly abandoned and sold out what little principal you may have once had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patine said:

You keep saying my FAVOURITE candidate. Not really. It's just that that's how slim the pickings are in U.S. politics right now. And, I'm going to remind you again of your idiot orange idol's support for Saudi Arabia, which is AT LEAST as bad, regardless of how much bullshit you come up with to say otherwise. Besides, La Riva's support for North Korea is not a top issue. She, and De La Fuente are actually more protest support candidates to point out how wretched the great majority of the ranks of the politicians of the two main parties have become, and how utterly corrupt and criminal they are to the core. Maybe one day you'll understand that concept, too. And all of your support for Donald Trump is braindead memes and catchphrases - because there's just no meaningful substance to ANYTHING he believes in or promotes, except for his own PR and self-image. And you have become nothing more than a sheepish sycophant supporter of his self-image, having utterly abandoned and sold out what little principal you may have once had.

No response @ThePotatoWalrus? Don't like the REAL IMPORTANT reminder of low your vapid, sensationalist, incompetent, "reality-show-actor" in the White House has become, and how low the tenor of American politics and culture have fallen (the complete opposite of your recent claim that American culture is currently at it's strongest and greatest ever - it's instead at it's very lowest ebb, at the level of culture in a nation and civilization in DEEP DECLINE, judging by past great historical empires), and, indeed, how low YOU have fallen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

image.png.0501c64b8677b7c0a8b6d801e5b0da76.pngWhen I see this I get ready to scroll through 7000 words or in your case 7 sentences.

People on the Internet who attack the presentation, grammar, repetitiveness, or other mechanical and stylistic issues of someone posts, rather than the content, consistently, are probably close to the lowest denominator of the Internet, only above true trolls and spammers, as I see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patine said:

People on the Internet who attack the presentation, grammar, repetitiveness, or other mechanical and stylistic issues of someone posts, rather than the content, consistently, are probably close to the lowest denominator of the Internet, only above true trolls and spammers, as I see it.

This is an easy way to write off a group of people... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SilentLiberty said:

This is an easy way to write off a group of people... 

It is indeed. But a group of people who are, when I have to deal with them, at least, testing my patience and bringing nothing but aggravation to a discussion of any sort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SilentLiberty said:

By that logic you made it pretty far down the picture...

Unfortunately, yes.

I mean, the most literal reading of "beta cuck" would be "I'm a tough guy, and somebody else slept with your wife." Most people stop considering that sort of talk clever by the time they graduate from high school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...