270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Interest in 2nd Playthrough of American Statesman

Are You Interested in Playing in the 2nd Playthrough of American Statesman?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing the 2nd playthrough (***Read the first comment in the thread before responding***)?

• 100% Yes
    • 75% Yes
    • I'm 50/50, could be busy.
    • 25% Yes. I'm leaning towards no, but could change my mind in the last second.
    • 0%, I know I don't want to or don't have the time.

Just now, Herbert Hoover said:

Alongside what @vcczar has already stated, we are going to have something akin to "teams" in the newest forum version so if something happens midday and you can't respond your fellow party member(s) can respond in your stead. 

@Reagan04 should see this too, if he's interested. I've emailed him the link to the rules. 

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Just as much writing as is needed to tell the GM what you want to do. Sometimes it's just saying "aye" or "nay." However, if elected president, made Speaker, or made Senate Majority Leader, you'll probably have to respond frequently. Also, if you're Chief Justice you may want to be more active, but it isn't required. 

As a rule, if you can sign on once in the morning and one in the evening/night and read and respond, then you should be fine for the game. Obviously, checking in periodically is ideal, but not necessary. 

2 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Alongside what @vcczar has already stated, we are going to have something akin to "teams" in the newest forum version so if something happens midday and you can't respond your fellow party member(s) can respond in your stead. 

Since I am more inclined (also in real life) to become Vice President or Chief Justice I guess I could give it a try (I also read you wanted more conservative members to play.) I mean it's holidays and I love the forum so checking in at least twice a day should be no problem. 

Just one question: by joining in, do I take @Reagan04 away his potential spot? I hope he can join as well, if he wishes.

6 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Since I am more inclined (also in real life) to become Vice President or Chief Justice I guess I could give it a try (I also read you wanted more conservative members to play.) I mean it's holidays and I love the forum so checking in at least twice a day should be no problem. 

Just one question: by joining in, do I take @Reagan04 away his potential spot? I hope he can join as well, if he wishes.

No you won’t take him away. I should also not that this RP will be lengthy. Could possibly take 4 months to a year, depending on how active everyone is each day. After all, we are going from 1788-2020. I think it took about a month to get to 1828 in the first playthrough and that was with skipping things like confirmation votes and such. 

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

@Reagan04 should see this too, if he's interested. I've emailed him the link to the rules. 

I am interested in bringing in some cool conservatism.

@vcczar I answered your Email. Until October should be no problem, but I guess afterwards time won't be a problem either - hopefully.

24 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

@Conservative Elector 2 can you free your inbox?

Did so.