Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

FaceApps use in President Infinity

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Edouard said:

This forum is part of the axis of evil

I don't really think anyone here TRULY has that killer instinct. If they did, they'd likely be on "other" web forums...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

I don't really think anyone here TRULY has that killer instinct. If they did, they'd likely be on "other" web forums...

I was not serious

Just interestingly refer to the Dick Cheney rethoric which also was close of John McCain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edouard said:

This forum is part of the axis of evil

Plus, the term "Axis of Evil" is as much a diversion tactic as "War on Terror." You can't take on "Evil Regimes" when your highest levels of government are equally "Evil," and a "War on Terror," seems damned ironic to fight using "state terrorism tactics" and one the biggest and worst terrorist organizations since the end of WW2 - the CIA, as tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

Plus, the term "Axis of Evil" is as much a diversion tactic as "War on Terror." You can't take on "Evil Regimes" when your highest levels of government are equally "Evil," and a "War on Terror," seems damned ironic to fight using "state terrorism tactics" and one the biggest and worst terrorist organizations since the end of WW2 - the CIA, as tool.

This was not a political reflexion at all Patine I swear :o 

*tells to his CIA colleagues he's uncovered*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horace Greeley: 

87D35889-4F8F-4A9E-85A8-55ED12D928ED.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Jesus I can smell this picture 

I'm thinking stale doritos, Mountain Dew (code red) and some stank. You?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

I'm thinking stale doritos, Mountain Dew (code red) and some stank. You?

Lmao love the (code red) add on. 😂😂

Yep. Nothing I wouldnt expect from a literal neckbeard. Prob wears fingerless gloves too and owns some of those colorful mall ninja knives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Lmao love the (code red) add on. 😂😂

Yep. Nothing I wouldnt expect from a literal neckbeard. Prob wears fingerless gloves too and owns some of those colorful mall ninja knives.

Believe it or not, I went through somewhat of a "neckbeard" phase when I was younger. I played xbox religiously, used game chat with a shitty mic, went on 4chan ironically but unironically and generally held some pretty awful views. It's a wonder what exposure to good things in life and a variety of people did to get me out of that mindset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Believe it or not, I went through somewhat of a "neckbeard" phase when I was younger. I played xbox religiously, used game chat with a shitty mic, went on 4chan ironically but unironically and generally held some pretty awful views. It's a wonder what exposure to good things in life and a variety of people did to get me out of that mindset. 

I don't know if I was ever a neckbeard since I've always had an interest in sports and women (mostly) and wasn't a big fan of Doritos (Salt n Vinegar > everything), but I do admit that I did (and still do) browse 4chan unironically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I don't know if I was ever a neckbeard since I've always had an interest in sports and women (mostly) and wasn't a big fan of Doritos (Salt n Vinegar > everything), but I do admit that I did (and still do) browse 4chan unironically.

Actually I just remembered the time that I unironically purchased a Bowie knife. Cringe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I don't know if I was ever a neckbeard since I've always had an interest in sports and women (mostly) and wasn't a big fan of Doritos (Salt n Vinegar > everything), but I do admit that I did (and still do) browse 4chan unironically.

4chan is a gathering of bottom feeders - barnacles on the bottom of the boat. I would rather refrain from subjecting myself to having my intelligence constantly insulted instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...