270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

FaceApps use in President Infinity

3 minutes ago, Edouard said:

This forum is part of the axis of evil

I don't really think anyone here TRULY has that killer instinct. If they did, they'd likely be on "other" web forums...

Just now, Patine said:

I don't really think anyone here TRULY has that killer instinct. If they did, they'd likely be on "other" web forums...

I was not serious

Just interestingly refer to the Dick Cheney rethoric which also was close of John McCain

6 minutes ago, Edouard said:

This forum is part of the axis of evil

Plus, the term "Axis of Evil" is as much a diversion tactic as "War on Terror." You can't take on "Evil Regimes" when your highest levels of government are equally "Evil," and a "War on Terror," seems damned ironic to fight using "state terrorism tactics" and one the biggest and worst terrorist organizations since the end of WW2 - the CIA, as tool.

Just now, Patine said:

Plus, the term "Axis of Evil" is as much a diversion tactic as "War on Terror." You can't take on "Evil Regimes" when your highest levels of government are equally "Evil," and a "War on Terror," seems damned ironic to fight using "state terrorism tactics" and one the biggest and worst terrorist organizations since the end of WW2 - the CIA, as tool.

This was not a political reflexion at all Patine I swear :o 

*tells to his CIA colleagues he's uncovered*

Horace Greeley: 

87D35889-4F8F-4A9E-85A8-55ED12D928ED.jpeg

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Jesus I can smell this picture 

I'm thinking stale doritos, Mountain Dew (code red) and some stank. You?

2 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

I'm thinking stale doritos, Mountain Dew (code red) and some stank. You?

Lmao love the (code red) add on. 😂😂

Yep. Nothing I wouldnt expect from a literal neckbeard. Prob wears fingerless gloves too and owns some of those colorful mall ninja knives.

4 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Lmao love the (code red) add on. 😂😂

Yep. Nothing I wouldnt expect from a literal neckbeard. Prob wears fingerless gloves too and owns some of those colorful mall ninja knives.

Believe it or not, I went through somewhat of a "neckbeard" phase when I was younger. I played xbox religiously, used game chat with a shitty mic, went on 4chan ironically but unironically and generally held some pretty awful views. It's a wonder what exposure to good things in life and a variety of people did to get me out of that mindset. 

1 hour ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Believe it or not, I went through somewhat of a "neckbeard" phase when I was younger. I played xbox religiously, used game chat with a shitty mic, went on 4chan ironically but unironically and generally held some pretty awful views. It's a wonder what exposure to good things in life and a variety of people did to get me out of that mindset. 

I don't know if I was ever a neckbeard since I've always had an interest in sports and women (mostly) and wasn't a big fan of Doritos (Salt n Vinegar > everything), but I do admit that I did (and still do) browse 4chan unironically.

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I don't know if I was ever a neckbeard since I've always had an interest in sports and women (mostly) and wasn't a big fan of Doritos (Salt n Vinegar > everything), but I do admit that I did (and still do) browse 4chan unironically.

Actually I just remembered the time that I unironically purchased a Bowie knife. Cringe.

20 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

4chan is a gathering of bottom feeders - barnacles on the bottom of the boat. I would rather refrain from subjecting myself to having my intelligence constantly insulted instead.