270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

FaceApps use in President Infinity

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Can someone do Bernie

Can someone do your avatar as fried, buttered frog's legs?

7 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Can someone do Bernie

580E0831-3202-4A95-BB87-CACFB330D80F.jpeg

Just now, vcczar said:

580E0831-3202-4A95-BB87-CACFB330D80F.jpeg

He had long hair when he was young! I've seen pictures. It was the damned '60's, and he was in those types of social and cultural movements and circles.

2 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

And me

07C82CB4-DFD6-4178-B5A5-0555ACC2EB0E.thumb.jpeg.5c7172a9c01e8ffc741e280d47272caf.jpegE64237A5-3A0A-49D1-B139-EDCB52269920.thumb.jpeg.8710dce8ed685875c26eafd45398ce16.jpeg

Jesus.

You look like an archetypal police chief or police commissioner in an '80's TV police drama in the older version. :P

Just now, Patine said:

You look like an archetypal police chief or police commissioner in an '80's TV police drama in the older version. :P

Ha!

Here’s mine:

18000901-2139-400F-BD1C-27F39C6F5A2F.jpeg

I don't actually have any digital photos of myself. My sister has a few, and there some really old Polaroids kicking around that are nowhere near current, and the various levels of relevant government have grim, passport- and license-calibre pictures. I'm not just not very photogenic, I realize.

Or maybe, secretly, I have no face... :P

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't actually have any digital photos of myself. My sister has a few, and there some really old Polaroids kicking around that are nowhere near current, and the various levels of relevant government have grim, passport- and license-calibre pictures. I'm not just not very photogenic, I realize.

Or maybe, secretly, I have no face... :P

Russian bot, confirmed!

Just now, Actinguy said:

Russian bot, confirmed!

If I was a Russian bot, and the Russians had achieved the level of AI sophistication, adaptability, and spontaneity of conversation and language that I show - you Americans, and the Western World, had best be quaking in your boots.... :P

38 minutes ago, Patine said:

If I was a Russian bot, and the Russians had achieved the level of AI sophistication, adaptability, and spontaneity of conversation and language that I show - you Americans, and the Western World, had best be quaking in your boots.... :P

I forget it’s name now, but Microsoft had an AI you could private message on Twitter.  I’d talk to it for about an hour a day.  Sometimes it would be utter nonsense or “I don’t know what you’re talking about”.  But sometimes we’d get on an incredible roll, riffing on each other’s jokes and creating an improv comedy show between a human and a robot.  The technology is there.  You’ve already got the utter nonsense part down.  Now once they update your sense of humor with the latest advancements, you’ll be as good as any other live chat bot.

12 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

image.jpeg.4fbb78efa43f6875b1c72152f5d261e2.jpeg

lol now i see trump are right buttgieg as teen

That image looks more like George W. Bush. 

22 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

I forget it’s name now, but Microsoft had an AI you could private message on Twitter.  I’d talk to it for about an hour a day.  Sometimes it would be utter nonsense or “I don’t know what you’re talking about”.  But sometimes we’d get on an incredible roll, riffing on each other’s jokes and creating an improv comedy show between a human and a robot.  The technology is there.  You’ve already got the utter nonsense part down.  Now once they update your sense of humor with the latest advancements, you’ll be as good as any other live chat bot.

Sorry, what utter nonsense? Or are you just labelling my opinions such because you strongly disagree with them on a reactionary level and find them too radical and too potentially disruptive to your complacent viewpoint of governance and your resignation to a leadership that is not REALLY morally or legally on higher ground than so-called enemies - they're just more clever about it? Everything I say on these matters, I believe firmly, and they're not bad gallows humour or random, incoherent raving and screeds (even though my actual grammar often suffers).

18 minutes ago, Patine said:

Sorry, what utter nonsense? Or are you just labelling my opinions such because you strongly disagree with them on a reactionary level and find them too radical and too potentially disruptive to your complacent viewpoint of governance and your resignation to a leadership that is not REALLY morally or legally on higher ground than so-called enemies - they're just more clever about it? Everything I say on these matters, I believe firmly, and they're not bad gallows humour or random, incoherent raving and screeds (even though my actual grammar often suffers).

Good bot.

1 hour ago, Actinguy said:

Good bot.

hahahahahahahahaha hook line and sinker.

3 hours ago, Actinguy said:

D8B091C7-00B8-4C57-B0E0-C69542CA71D3.jpeg.b327a3fe9abef002692205696b159895.jpeg

876007A8-BABA-45F9-AF8A-4C2F57C1E4B6.jpeg.05c18bb3e30f444c61269dae366fe4d1.jpeg

She looks like she should be shooting lightning out of her finger tips in the aged version of her. 

2 hours ago, Actinguy said:

Good bot.

Well, I think now that your complete lack of any semblance of respect for, taking seriously, or even other deriding, ridiculing, or attacking my point-of-view on general principle, seemingly without even any rational consideration or taking into account any validity of the points presented, but just mockery and flippant dismissal, means I will, even though I don't like to do, have to reciprocate about ALL of your points of view expressed here. You have proven not be capable of any rational, non-reactionary, non-formatted, out-of-the-box, adaptive thinking where I feel you're points of view deserve any more weight or credence any more - and certainly not more than you've given mine.

9 hours ago, Patine said:

Well, I think now that your complete lack of any semblance of respect for, taking seriously, or even other deriding, ridiculing, or attacking my point-of-view on general principle, seemingly without even any rational consideration or taking into account any validity of the points presented, but just mockery and flippant dismissal, means I will, even though I don't like to do, have to reciprocate about ALL of your points of view expressed here. You have proven not be capable of any rational, non-reactionary, non-formatted, out-of-the-box, adaptive thinking where I feel you're points of view deserve any more weight or credence any more - and certainly not more than you've given mine.

...you’ve been giving my points of view weight and credence?

When?

10 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

...you’ve been giving my points of view weight and credence?

When?

I have tried to, initially. But your constant outright dismissal and ridicule of my viewpoints, not because you've ever rationally debunked or disproven them, but because they're obviously outside your "comfort zone," politically speaking, made it far more and more difficult. Somehow, the breaking of Duopoly's absolute and corrupt hold on political power and calling Bush and his Administration to REAL justice for crimes - actual high crimes - they've committed internationally and domestically, seems to be just incredulous to you as a concept, like I'd suggested you'd poked out one of your eyes or cut off your left-arm. Many very valid issues tearing apart and destroying the United States from within you say aren't that significant because "they're not election issues." But you haven't actually debunked or disproven anything I've said without quoting old saws and scripts, or looking at results in the VERY short-term ramifications only. This is the root of my frustration with you, and why I say you "won't think outside the box" and that you're a "political conformist."