270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

FaceApps use in President Infinity

I downloaded this new app called FaceApp. It's a little frightening (I look like a 70 year old Gore Vidal when I age myself). But anyway, it could be useful in making future scenarios as you can age candidates by like 30 or 40 years. You can also have some what if candidates like, what if JFK were in his late 70s? 

JFKOld.jpg

40 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

to make alternatives future scenarios this looks more to p with  example if nixon and jfk i winning somes consecutive election you go use to similiar this example? ?

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying here. 

13 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

sorry see if understand now i not have corrected

I don't know. I might. I probably won't have time to make or update any of my historic scenarios anytime soon. However, maybe someone else will. I posted this as an idea for future scenarios.

@Patine has been interested in making future scenarios, I think. I could possible age some living statesmen for his scenario. 

MLK at age c. 75

MLKOld.jpg

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

>Downloading a Russian spy app

I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if they have all the information they want from me already. 

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

I don't know. I might. I probably won't have time to make or update any of my historic scenarios anytime soon. However, maybe someone else will. I posted this as an idea for future scenarios.

@Patine has been interested in making future scenarios, I think. I could possible age some living statesmen for his scenario. 

I have, though I haven't formally including anyone alive today except in backstory, as of yet.

I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if they have all the information they want from me already. 

Careful with those Russian apps - you might start voting for Trump.

Older JFK looks a bit like his brother Ted.God bless both of them,i am a big fan of all 3 Kennedy brothers.

4 hours ago, vcczar said:

Word.

Anyway is it possible to use the app on PC as well? I am not an avid smartphone user.... And is it possible to age them only 5-10 years as well or do you have to make the person really old?

8 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Word.

Anyway is it possible to use the app on PC as well? I am not an avid smartphone user.... And is it possible to age them only 5-10 years as well or do you have to make the person really old?

Not that I know of. You try to see if it is downloadable for PC though. 

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

I see thanks.

10 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Word.

So far it seems like you can have them aged around 15-22 and then another that is around that same age but looks more like glowy, and then you can age them up 30 or so years. Being able to age them around 5 years would be prefect for terms though.

Can it do non-American leaders?

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

It can do anyone, you can upload your own photos or search for celebrities. I think it can be linked to facebook too...

36 minutes ago, Patine said:

1 hour ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I see thanks.

13 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Careful with those Russian apps - you might start voting for Trump.

You can also make candidates look younger, make them smile, give them bangs, etc. I spend three hours last night making historical figures smiles, look younger, look older. I even put some of my ancestors in it, ones that I have no photos of them smiling or looking young. Kind of freaky about realistic it looks. Of course, everyone has Joe Biden teeth if they smile. 

Here's four looks at George Washington: 

FourWashingtons.jpg

Just now, Actinguy said:

I face apped myself and looked about 80 years old (I’m 35).  I can’t stop staring at it.  Amazing technology.

I also used the app on my six year old daughter, it came out looking like she was 50 or so.  Absolutely wild to look at, given the reasonable chance that I won’t still be around when she’s 50 to see it in person.

12 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

I face apped myself and looked about 80 years old (I’m 35).  I can’t stop staring at it.  Amazing technology.

I can't wait until I'm older and keep posting pictures as if I'm 35.