270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Gravel to end campaign

1 hour ago, HonestAbe said:

Not sure this deserves an entire thread but today’s news. 

It was yesterday’s news. I read about it then. Sad to see he didn’t make the stage. I donated to his campaign (as well to several others). I knew he wouldn’t last long, but I thought he would have brought up things worthy of debate. 

It seems like, while extremely unlikely, he is trying to still make the July debates and will drop out officially after that.

One thing I found kind of funny is how his social media has been run by two 18 year olds.

Gravel is a cool guy,but we truly needs candidates to start dropping out to narrow the field

Hickenlooper and Swalwell are also likely to drop out soon. There have been reports of laying off staff amid low fundraising numbers. Democrats started with 26 but I bet we will have 14 or 16 by Jan 1. 

7 hours ago, HonestAbe said:

Not sure this deserves an entire thread but today’s news. 

Source? His Twitter says the campaign is nearing its conclusion but never said they dropped out. They said they’re still trying to get into the July debate as far as I know. 

1 hour ago, jnewt said:

Source? His Twitter says the campaign is nearing its conclusion but never said they dropped out. They said they’re still trying to get into the July debate as far as I know. 

He says he's going to end the campaign in a month or two.