Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheLiberalKitten

Canada 1993

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm working on a Canada 1993 scenario. 

Here's a peek of what's to come.

Stay tuned for more updates, etc.

Capture5.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

I have better logos for the Communist and Marxist-Leninist Party, and possibly (I'd have to check) for the Canada, Commonwealth, and/or Abolitionist Parties, too, if you'd like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have better logos for the Communist and Marxist-Leninist Party, and possibly (I'd have to check) for the Canada, Commonwealth, and/or Abolitionist Parties, too, if you'd like.

I'd love to take a look at them :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, lolandrewlmao said:

Estimated release date on this? I'm super excited! :D

I would say about two weeks. Although that might change to more or less. Stay tuned! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: All regions in the provinces except Ontario and Quebec are finished. It's really going to be a pain with these two as I had to remake the map so that Quebec would not be divided into several regions along with Ontario. But it should make it more manageable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Update: All regions in the provinces except Ontario and Quebec are finished. It's really going to be a pain with these two as I had to remake the map so that Quebec would not be divided into several regions along with Ontario. But it should make it more manageable.

I'll have a look for those logos tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Update: while the scenario has been released I will reupload it later today with a better logo for the NDP

I may have one. And, the Liberal logo that came with the official PM4E 2008 game may not be quite accurate in temporal usage. I had a hectic weekend, and will check those two, and the several minor parties I said I'd look up tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Patine said:

I may have one. And, the Liberal logo that came with the official PM4E 2008 game may not be quite accurate in temporal usage. I had a hectic weekend, and will check those two, and the several minor parties I said I'd look up tonight.

Alright! I'll be sure to edit them when I get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

No problem! Have fun as the Bloc!

Ha ha ha

Playing the Bloc in 1993 is like playing the Dems in 2008

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Edouard said:

Ha ha ha

Playing the Bloc in 1993 is like playing the Dems in 2008

But you can't win government. Well... theoretically, if you won EVERY seat in Quebec, the other seats divided just so among the Liberals, PC's, Reform, and NDP, AND the National Party, Greens, and maybe even Natural Law won one or several seats each, you could eek out a wonky minority government that would go down in the fastest vote of no confidence in Canadian history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Patine said:

But you can't win government. Well... theoretically, if you won EVERY seat in Quebec, the other seats divided just so among the Liberals, PC's, Reform, and NDP, AND the National Party, Greens, and maybe even Natural Law won one or several seats each, you could eek out a wonky minority government that would go down in the fastest vote of no confidence in Canadian history.

Now that would be interesting to see. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Now that would be interesting to see. :P

 

But you'd probably have to be playing EVERYONE in a hotseat to actually pull it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Patine said:

But you'd probably have to be playing EVERYONE in a hotseat to actually pull it off.

 

5 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Now that would be interesting to see. :P

 

How game is coded bring things almost impossible to see because Preston manning has candidates everywhere excepted Quebec so if we reduce Liberals we push more reform MPs and in the same time Chrétien is strong in 1993 accross Canada excepted Quebec Alberta and NB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:16 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

Alright! I'll be sure to edit them when I get them.

Alright, while I DO have in my collection A Canada Party and A Commonwealth Party logo, I've realized they AREN'T the fiscal schism off the then-recently defunct federal Social Credit Party of Canada (along with the social conservative schism - the Christian Heritage Party) and the Canadian La Rouche affiliate party, respectively, they're new minor parties that both registered in 2017, assumably when the 1993 party names had elapsed in the registry long enough to be snapped up. I couldn't actually find the original party logos like I had thought. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patine said:

Alright, while I DO have in my collection A Canada Party and A Commonwealth Party logo, I've realized they AREN'T the fiscal schism off the then-recently defunct federal Social Credit Party of Canada (along with the social conservative schism - the Christian Heritage Party) and the Canadian La Rouche affiliate party, respectively, they're new minor parties that both registered in 2017, assumably when the 1993 party names had elapsed in the registry long enough to be snapped up. I couldn't actually find the original party logos like I had thought. :(

No worries! Thanks anyways! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...