I'm working on a Canada 1993 scenario. 

Here's a peek of what's to come.

Stay tuned for more updates, etc.

Capture5.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

I have better logos for the Communist and Marxist-Leninist Party, and possibly (I'd have to check) for the Canada, Commonwealth, and/or Abolitionist Parties, too, if you'd like.

24 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have better logos for the Communist and Marxist-Leninist Party, and possibly (I'd have to check) for the Canada, Commonwealth, and/or Abolitionist Parties, too, if you'd like.

I'd love to take a look at them :D

36 minutes ago, lolandrewlmao said:

Estimated release date on this? I'm super excited! :D

I would say about two weeks. Although that might change to more or less. Stay tuned! 

Update: All regions in the provinces except Ontario and Quebec are finished. It's really going to be a pain with these two as I had to remake the map so that Quebec would not be divided into several regions along with Ontario. But it should make it more manageable.

11 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Update: All regions in the provinces except Ontario and Quebec are finished. It's really going to be a pain with these two as I had to remake the map so that Quebec would not be divided into several regions along with Ontario. But it should make it more manageable.

I'll have a look for those logos tonight.

2 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Update: while the scenario has been released I will reupload it later today with a better logo for the NDP

I may have one. And, the Liberal logo that came with the official PM4E 2008 game may not be quite accurate in temporal usage. I had a hectic weekend, and will check those two, and the several minor parties I said I'd look up tonight.

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

I may have one. And, the Liberal logo that came with the official PM4E 2008 game may not be quite accurate in temporal usage. I had a hectic weekend, and will check those two, and the several minor parties I said I'd look up tonight.

Alright! I'll be sure to edit them when I get them.

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

No problem! Have fun as the Bloc!

Ha ha ha

Playing the Bloc in 1993 is like playing the Dems in 2008

14 minutes ago, Edouard said:

Ha ha ha

Playing the Bloc in 1993 is like playing the Dems in 2008

But you can't win government. Well... theoretically, if you won EVERY seat in Quebec, the other seats divided just so among the Liberals, PC's, Reform, and NDP, AND the National Party, Greens, and maybe even Natural Law won one or several seats each, you could eek out a wonky minority government that would go down in the fastest vote of no confidence in Canadian history.

12 hours ago, Patine said:

But you can't win government. Well... theoretically, if you won EVERY seat in Quebec, the other seats divided just so among the Liberals, PC's, Reform, and NDP, AND the National Party, Greens, and maybe even Natural Law won one or several seats each, you could eek out a wonky minority government that would go down in the fastest vote of no confidence in Canadian history.

Now that would be interesting to see. :P

1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

But you'd probably have to be playing EVERYONE in a hotseat to actually pull it off.

5 hours ago, Patine said:

But you'd probably have to be playing EVERYONE in a hotseat to actually pull it off.

5 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

How game is coded bring things almost impossible to see because Preston manning has candidates everywhere excepted Quebec so if we reduce Liberals we push more reform MPs and in the same time Chrétien is strong in 1993 accross Canada excepted Quebec Alberta and NB.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:16 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

Alright! I'll be sure to edit them when I get them.

Alright, while I DO have in my collection A Canada Party and A Commonwealth Party logo, I've realized they AREN'T the fiscal schism off the then-recently defunct federal Social Credit Party of Canada (along with the social conservative schism - the Christian Heritage Party) and the Canadian La Rouche affiliate party, respectively, they're new minor parties that both registered in 2017, assumably when the 1993 party names had elapsed in the registry long enough to be snapped up. I couldn't actually find the original party logos like I had thought. :(

2 hours ago, Patine said:

Alright, while I DO have in my collection A Canada Party and A Commonwealth Party logo, I've realized they AREN'T the fiscal schism off the then-recently defunct federal Social Credit Party of Canada (along with the social conservative schism - the Christian Heritage Party) and the Canadian La Rouche affiliate party, respectively, they're new minor parties that both registered in 2017, assumably when the 1993 party names had elapsed in the registry long enough to be snapped up. I couldn't actually find the original party logos like I had thought. :(

No worries! Thanks anyways!