270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Actinguy

Who are you considering?

For those who intend to take part in their state's Democrat caucus or primary - who are you actively considering for your support?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following candidates, who is actively in the running for your support? (Select all that apply)

• Michael Bennet
    • Joe Biden
    • Cory Booker
    • Steve Bullock
    • Pete Buttigeig
    • Julian Castro
    • Bill de Blasio
    • John Delaney
    • Tulsi Gabbard
    • Kirsten Gillibrand
    • Mike Gravel
    • Kamala Harris
    • John Hickenlooper
    • Jay Inslee
    • Amy Klobuchar
    • Wayne Messam
    • Seth Moulton
    • Beto O'Rourke
    • Tim Ryan
    • I am not actively considering any of the above candidates
  2. 2. Of the following candidates, who is actively in the running for your support? (Select all that apply)

• Bernie Sanders
    • Eric Swallwell
    • Elizabeth Warren
    • Marianne Williamson
    • Andrew Yang
    • Other (Name below)
    • I am not actively considering any of the above candidates.

Just to clarify my choices, I will support any of the Democrats vs. Trump. I chose those that I'm most hoping will win. This can change. If we reach Super Tuesday and Biden is the only one polling above that margin of era vs Trump, then I may want Biden to win over even Sanders or Warren, despite them being much more in line with my own views. 

I made my first presidential donation this cycle to Bullock hoping to help him get in the debates, but he unfortunately ended up being excluded. Waiting until after his legislature’s session ended probably cost him the debates, but it was the right thing to do. His entire inclusion depended on whether or not the DNC would accept one of the polls where he received 1%, but the DNC refused to recognize it because it was a poll where people volunteered their preferred candidate rather than being given a list. 

15 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

I made my first presidential donation this cycle to Bullock hoping to help him get in the debates, but he unfortunately ended up being excluded. Waiting until after his legislature’s session ended probably cost him the debates, but it was the right thing to do. His entire inclusion depended on whether or not the DNC would accept one of the polls where he received 1%, but the DNC refused to recognize it because it was a poll where people volunteered their preferred candidate rather than being given a list. 

Yeah, it was an interesting decision given that you'd think volunteering a candidate rather than picking him off a list means you support him even more.  

I made my first ever financial contribution to a candidate just last week, to Pete Buttigieg.

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Just to clarify my choices, I will support any of the Democrats vs. Trump. I chose those that I'm most hoping will win. This can change. If we reach Super Tuesday and Biden is the only one polling above that margin of era vs Trump, then I may want Biden to win over even Sanders or Warren, despite them being much more in line with my own views. 

Seconded: Any Democrat over Trump.  I have a top three list (Buttigieg, Warren, Biden in that order), but I'll fight tooth and nail to support whoever the Dem nominee turns out to be.  

24 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Yeah, it was an interesting decision given that you'd think volunteering a candidate rather than picking him off a list means you support him even more.  

Exactly! I can’t understand the thinking behind that decision at all.