270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheLiberalKitten

Planned Elections for the future

So here's my plan for the future

Skurigo (fictional country) - general election for The House of Representatives, the Councilors(this is the Senate of the country) and Premiers (Governors of the areas)

Australian federal Elections 1901-present

State level Elections for Australia 1930s-50s

US Senate Elections 1914-present

US Governors Elections (undecided on where to start)

Canadian Federal Elections 1867-present

This is a rather large list that I will be working in my free time and I will be updating from time to time. There's no ETA on when I'll release a scenario but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks. 

57 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

So here's my plan for the future

Skurigo (fictional country) - general election for The House of Representatives, the Councilors(this is the Senate of the country) and Premiers (Governors of the areas)

Australian federal Elections 1901-present

State level Elections for Australia 1930s-50s

US Senate Elections 1914-present

US Governors Elections (undecided on where to start)

Canadian Federal Elections 1867-present

This is a rather large list that I will be working in my free time and I will be updating from time to time. There's no ETA on when I'll release a scenario but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks. 

I admit, I have my eye on doing certain select Canadian Federal and U.S. Gubernatorial Elections - but only from a select criteria of interest, not whole rafters of them. However, Canadian Provincial and non-Anglosphere elections are also of significant interest to me, as well, especially historic ones. Perhaps some coordination of intended projects?

4 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Coordination would be helpful :D

It'll allow for effect Election creation 😛

Basically, the Canadian Federal Elections which I have a real interest in personally doing are 1911, 1917, 1921, 1935, 1957, and 1984 and, possibly (lower priority tier) 1875, 1930, 1940, 2000, and one or more of the four between 1958 and 1968. The U.S. Gubernatorial Elections (I have a specific list somewhere) are those where a Third Party or Independent won or made of made a very powerful showing, or the winning nominee of a major party significantly broke the mold of ideology and platform expected for their party in that State at that time (Robert Lafollette, sr. in Wisconsin in 1902 and Huey Long in Louisiana in 1928 are classic examples of the last instance). All others in those two categories you can feel free to take it away on, as well as all Australian and U.S. Senate Elections.

21 minutes ago, Patine said:

Basically, the Canadian Federal Elections which I have a real interest in personally doing are 1911, 1917, 1921, 1935, 1957, and 1984 and, possibly (lower priority tier) 1875, 1930, 1940, 2000, and one or more of the four between 1958 and 1968. The U.S. Gubernatorial Elections (I have a specific list somewhere) are those where a Third Party or Independent won or made of made a very powerful showing, or the winning nominee of a major party significantly broke the mold of ideology and platform expected for their party in that State at that time (Robert Lafollette, sr. in Wisconsin in 1902 and Huey Long in Louisiana in 1928 are classic examples of the last instance). All others in those two categories you can feel free to take it away on, as well as all Australian and U.S. Senate Elections.

Oh the gubernatorial Elections sound interesting. Those would be really fun to do :D

For Canadian Federal Elections, the ones that I am interested in doing are the 1940, 1958 1984, 1988,1993 Elections. 

For the Australian federal Elections, the ones I really want to do are the 1975, 1983-1993, 2007.

Senate Elections that are on the top of my list are the 1920-1945 Elections.

I have also thought of United Kingdom Elections as well but right now I'm really interested in making Canadian and Australian Elections :D as well as US senate Elections

Elections finished so far 

Australia 2004-2007,

US Senate 1952-1960, 1990-2016

Currently working on

Australia 2001, US Senate 1962

Next Elections after currently worked on

Australia 1990-1998, Canada 1993-1997, US Senate 1964-1970

The easiest elections to make are the Senate ones, Australia is the most time consuming because of all the candidates and I think that the Canadian ones might be the same.