• Arnold Schwarzenegger (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)
  2. 2. Who would you vote for in 2020?

• Bernie Sanders (D)
  3. 3. Who would you vote for in 2020?

• Elizabeth Warren (D)

I would be interested, how Arnold Schwarzenegger (if eligible), a moderate Republican and popular actor would do in this forum against various candidates. Please vote 

4 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Before voting watch this:

Is there a text news article on this? I've made very clear I detest watching most Internet video links.

Just now, Patine said:

Is there a text news article on this? I've made very clear I detest watching most Internet video links.

Lmao I set it so it plays right at the moment it occured. And it should just play in the thread without having to visit a link unless you're using like Internet Explorer 1 or something

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Lmao I set it so it plays right at the moment it occured. And it should just play in the thread without having to visit a link unless you're using like Internet Explorer 1 or something

I would still like a text article. And beginning most of your posts with Internet acronyms as prepositions is very wearing on the patience and is telling on your maturity and cognisance, as is your avatar, the STUPIDEST political symbol every created, and one of the reasons the "Alt-Right" are more of a laughing stock and have less credence and respect than even the most extreme and ludicrous "SJW" groups, all in all and across the board.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I would still like a text article. And beginning most of your posts with Internet acronyms as prepositions is very wearing on the patience and is telling on your maturity and cognisance, as is your avatar, the STUPIDEST political symbol every created, and one of the reasons the "Alt-Right" are more of a laughing stock and have less credence and respect than even the most extreme and ludicrous "SJW" groups, all in all and across the board.

You have a bad day today?

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

You have a bad day today?

Do not mock me when you are the joke! And a hackneyed one at that!

59 minutes ago, Patine said:

Do not mock me when you are the joke! And a hackneyed one at that!

Sometimes you should just maybe hold your breath. Also you could very likely google the incident just based off the video title and find a text article yourself. So full of insults all the time just relax.

11 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

Alright, I just read it. How is this supposed to affect who votes in this poll, @ThePotatoWalrus? It's like saying voting for a particular candidate should be affected by said candidate getting into a minor traffic accident with no verifiable fault. Where's the logic here? Where's the point?

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Alright, I just read it. How is this supposed to affect who votes in this poll, @ThePotatoWalrus? It's like saying voting for a particular candidate should be affected by said candidate getting into a minor traffic accident with no verifiable fault. Where's the logic here? Where's the point?

Bc hes such a unit that he barely moved save for a few steps as some guy literally flung himself legs first at him. His reaction was basically like a normal man getting a ball of paper thrown at him (except maybe you of course)

35 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Bc hes such a unit that he barely moved save for a few steps as some guy literally flung himself legs first at him. His reaction was basically like a normal man getting a ball of paper thrown at him (except maybe you of course)

What did you expect him to do? People of authority, wealth, and in who are in the public eye can't get away with playing Andrew Jackson during his assassination attempt nowadays. The consequences, even ones you might not expect, are too great. Or perhaps your view of the world is so warped, distorted, and ill-informed you actually believed otherwise. And, expected such a person NOT playing reactant barbarian to actually be a reason not to support them politically, even hypothetically, to boot.

54 minutes ago, Patine said:

What did you expect him to do? People of authority, wealth, and in who are in the public eye can't get away with playing Andrew Jackson during his assassination attempt nowadays. The consequences, even ones you might not expect, are too great. Or perhaps your view of the world is so warped, distorted, and ill-informed you actually believed otherwise. And, expected such a person NOT playing reactant barbarian to actually be a reason not to support them politically, even hypothetically, to boot.

I didnt mean that he didn't beat his ass, I mean that he literally barely flinched as he got rammed into full speed by some jackass (who came behind him) without even bracing or anything. What an absolute alpha male (yes they exist)